Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New to 3D Needs help

Posted by Kashmir666 
New to 3D Needs help
February 08, 2016 10:12AM
Bought myself a Sintron Prusa i3 and after a 'few' issues putting it together and then getting the electronics working (complete new Stepper Motor drivers) I finally tried to print and get the attached errors. Anyone give me some guidance?

Thanks
Attachments:
open | download - IMAG3013.jpg (401.7 KB)
Re: New to 3D Needs help
March 02, 2016 09:24AM
max temp settings do you have a heat bed if not you will have to tell the firmware that you have not

Check my rubbish blog for my prusa i3

up and running
[3dimetech.blogspot.co.uk]
November 02, 2020 02:21PM
Very new and very uneducated in 3d printers with a prusa i3 hephestos. This was given to me in a slightly ‘used’ condition with the lcd screen showing two parallel bars.
I’ve managed to use the ‘blink’ facility on arduino IDE and I’ve located the hephestos firmware on Marlin as I assume it’s that part that’s in need of reloading.
I’ve assumed that as I’ve been told a previous attempt at renewing the firmware failed. Hence the LCD display as described.
So my problem is trying to load the config h and config avh into Arduino IDE, I keep looking for a marlin.ino or pie file iwithin the zip file. I’m at a loss to understand how to progress loading the contents of the appropriate marlin zip file into arduino IDE, im sure it’s simple but I’m struggling to understand how.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Thank you
November 02, 2020 03:09PM
My previous msg I failed to note that the marlin.ino/ode file is not in the marlin.zip file.
November 04, 2020 01:32PM
Sorted
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login