Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

3D Printer Building, Repair, Maintenance, and Training

Posted by Renae 
3D Printer Building, Repair, Maintenance, and Training
July 25, 2014 12:17AM
I would like to let people know I am offering 3D printing services in Toronto and the GTA. I have from over 15 years experience in technology troubleshooting and almost 3 years dedicated to 3D printing. In those 3 years I've been providing support to a number of maker spaces, schools, and individuals. Please feel free to contact me through RepRap.org forums or through my website at [2-4-7.ca].
Re: 3D Printer Building, Repair, Maintenance, and Training
February 06, 2015 03:47AM
The information which you shared regarding the service which you provide was good. On what basis can you calculate the repair cost which means can you add any additional charges?

Cheap Fuji Xerox printer repair
June 12, 2015 04:28PM
Just finished my Kossel 2o20 from Folgertech and have lots reading to do
Like following the Folgertech Kossel configuration manual then having to configure pronterface then slic3r...
Tried. Quick print after first document drove the nosel right into the aluminum heating plate 2x nosel got clogged, but I happen to have o.39 drill bits and smaller .

Open source is my eniigma, as most informative manuals are online. My pc's are not smiling smiley downloading to phone reading or transferring to view on larger screen as many pages are formatted for cellular phones but hard to navigate....

The joys of old technology's finally public domain.
June 15, 2015 11:11PM
Hi fedricklies,

I simply charge by the hour and depending on the situation I may take some time/money off. The only additional charges that might arise is for parts I may supply, but even then I try to leave the parts ordering to the client.
June 15, 2015 11:13PM
Hi Jcom.toronto@gmail.com,

Sorry to hear your head crashed. Did you get it sorted out? If there is anything you would like help with please let me know.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login