Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hello Edmonton.

Posted by chase82 
Hello Edmonton.
April 29, 2011 02:15PM
Currently building my first reprap! I just ordered a mendel kit and I was expecting a lot of parts but I was surprised! Good thing I'm unemployed at the moment.

I'm just wondering where you guys source your filament from?
Re: Hello Edmonton.
May 02, 2011 07:27PM
so far i have ordered mine from makergear and ultimachine.com

[mike-mack.blogspot.com]
May 06, 2011 05:47PM
Hi. Just putting a prusa together myself. So far I just have my electronics and hot end together and am waiting on some stuff before I can really build. I am in ft sask. My name is Brandon, give me a pm if u need a hand or anything.
May 11, 2011 01:02PM
Good stuff. I just got some PLA and ABS from ultimachine today. I haven't really got it sticking to the bed all that well yet and just starting to tweak it now. Let the good times roll!
May 13, 2011 10:15PM
sounds fun! I spend more time thinking about working on it between FT job school and family, heh, but just today I managed to get the feeder together.
May 18, 2011 10:22AM
It has been come a bit of an obsession here as well. I know how you feel. I'm going through some hotend woes now and managed to make a couple crude ones in my garage. Each one gets a little better. The damn weather is nice today though so I should maybe walk away from this thing and go enjoy some sun.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login