Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Edmonton 3D Printing Meetup

Posted by printyourmind 
Edmonton 3D Printing Meetup
June 16, 2014 08:13PM
Hello,

My name is Colin Pischke and I have taken on a voluntary role with 3D Hubs in organizing Edmonton's first 3d printing/maker meetup. This will be taking place on June 24th from 7-9 pm at the Stanley A. Milner Library - Makerspace.

Details
Where: Stanley A Milner Library Makerspace - [www.epl.ca] - 7 Sir Winston Churchill Square T5J 2V4
When: June 24th, 2014 from 7pm-9pm
Who: Interested individuals or anyone wanting to get the word out about a new project or idea.
What: This will be a series of presentations followed by a networking period.
Also visit the link here: [www.3dhubs.com]

The goal of this event is to bring the community together in one place to shine a light on the great companies/groups working in the 3d printing industry, here in Edmonton.

This is also a great opportunity to network with people involved in different areas of the industry and a great way to get the word out about a new project or idea you have. If you or your group would be interested in giving a brief presentation (2-5 minutes), please let me know and we will slot you in.

Simply send your Power Point or other presentation to printyourmind3d@gmail.com with the subject "3D Hubs Meetup Presentation". Please ensure your presentation includes details about what products/services you offer and where interested people can get in touch with you to learn more.

Please share this with anyone you know would be interested in presenting or attending. All presenters please get in contact with Colin Pischke by phone 780-293-3468 or e-mail printyourmind3d@gmail.com.

Best,
Colin
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login