Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New kid in town - RepRap Warehouse - Filament etc - Edmonton

Posted by God67 
New kid in town - RepRap Warehouse - Filament etc - Edmonton
December 04, 2013 12:34AM
Hey Edmonton RepRappers,

My son and I got a replicator 2 as a father son project and were surprised at the lack of availability/info. We decided to try to start a little business (another Father-son) project maybe for his college fund...

We have a great source and are going to stock and distribute filament and whatever else local/Canadian RepRappers find hard to get a hold of. Discounts for Edmontonians/Albertans that support us at the beginning.

check out our fledgling site at www.reprapwarehouse.com... please

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2013 12:34AM by God67.
Re: New kid in town - RepRap Warehouse - Filament etc - Edmonton
April 05, 2014 06:29PM
hey everyone... more news. We are officially a MakerBot reseller... product is in stock in Ontario so 1-2 week delivery and local support...

Steve
RepRap Warehouse | www.reprapwarehouse.com
April 10, 2014 12:47PM
I have bought a bunch of filament from RepRap Warehouse. The product quality has been very good. Their prices are very competitive and their filament selection is much larger than most other places I have looked at. The customer service is exceptional as well. They respond quickly and seem happy to answer your questions. I would recommend.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2014 12:52PM by zwicker1.
April 11, 2014 12:13AM
That's great to hear John - let me know if anything else comes up. Did you see that we have Makerbot stuff now?

Thanks for the feedback!

Steve
April 21, 2014 11:52AM
Hey RRW fans,

I have just gone and started a new profile today to get rid of the userID that I use in every other forum...

Same great guy just dedicating more time/energy to RepRap Warehouse.

Steve
August 01, 2014 09:13PM
We have some of the last Makerbot Replicator 2's in the world! If you want to get your hands on one before they are discontinued check out www.reprapwarehouse.com!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login