Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Does the Duet support Gowoops 3D Printer Controller LCD?

Posted by dmiles 
Does the Duet support Gowoops 3D Printer Controller LCD?
January 03, 2017 12:05PM
Apologize if this has been covered before, but I've searched high and low, and haven't been able to find any info on this anywhere. Basically looking to possibly buy a duet, but would like to know if it would support my existing touchscreen, Gowoops 3D Printer Controller LCD MKS TFT32 3.2'' LCD Display. I suspect the answer is no since this is an MKS device, but I know there is an interface board available for the Duet, and just wondering if that would make it work. Thanks.
Re: Does the Duet support Gowoops 3D Printer Controller LCD?
June 19, 2017 03:52AM
Did you mean something like this?

June 19, 2017 05:09AM
Yes, exactly! Is it plug and play, or would I need some type of adapter? Thanks!
June 19, 2017 05:28AM
This is custom firmware (not related to MKS) and it's work in progress: [github.com]
June 27, 2017 09:13AM
you beauty how hard is it to get it going i have a mks tft 32 bee following this topic

Check my rubbish blog for my prusa i3

up and running
[3dimetech.blogspot.co.uk]
June 28, 2017 09:48AM
what jtag programmer your using?

Check my rubbish blog for my prusa i3

up and running
[3dimetech.blogspot.co.uk]
July 07, 2017 05:08AM
ST-LINK v2 or Segger J-Link will work. Cheap clones are okay. On-board STM Discovery evaluation board debuggers are also okay, as well as J-Link OB.

Keep in mind that MKS-TFT has 5v UART while Duet boards have 3.3v UART. While it may work if connected as-is I recommend using level shifters between MKS-TFT and Duet board to avoid possible damage to Duet controller.

Also the firmware is in early alpha so it's not recommended for regular use, only for testing.
July 07, 2017 05:12AM
I'd like to know if someone is interested in having PanelDue fimware running on 2.4" Nextion LCD (with original factory firmware wiped out). These boards are dirt-cheap, for $16 (including delivery) you can have a print-server with sd-card, lcd and touchscreen. The only disadvantage is small screen size...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2017 05:12AM by rstepanov.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login