Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Picture of DueX2 or 5

Posted by joestefano 
Picture of DueX2 or 5
December 03, 2016 06:15PM
Does anyone have a picture of the DueX2 or 5 connected to a Duet WIFI? Does the DueX ship with a connection cable?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2016 06:49PM by joestefano.
Re: Picture of DueX2 or 5
December 04, 2016 04:14AM
Here is a picture of my bench setup:

The ribbon cable and ferrules are supplied with the DueX2 or X5.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].

December 04, 2016 05:46AM
Wow, I'd have bought a DuetWifi right away, but the 6th driver was missing for the diamond hotend. Now seeing this huge overkill expansion board, I hope the DueX2 will also fit?

BTW, haven't seen the DueX2 yet?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2016 05:51AM by o_lampe.
December 04, 2016 08:09AM
Do you have a dimension for the DueX2? How soon can we expect it to be available in US? I had interest in beta testing the board but never heard anything.
December 04, 2016 12:36PM
The DueX2 is the same as the DueX5 but with some of the components left out, so it is the same size as the DueX5.

We're aiming to have the first production DueX2 and DueX5 boards before Christmas, so if all goes to plan then I guess they will be available in the US just before or just after the new year.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
December 05, 2016 07:01AM
Using the same PCB is good to reduce cost, but I'm afraid some printer lack enough space to place both PCBs in a neat way.
I had to rebuild my Kossel XL because the RADDS didn't fit under the bed. I guess the DuetWifi and the DueX5 can be mounted back_to_back as sandwich?
December 05, 2016 03:12PM
That's the mounting method described at [duet3d.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login