Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Duet web control does not respond

Posted by setal2003 
Duet web control does not respond
April 15, 2016 04:05PM
Now that I have resolved with the optical endstops Im in trouble with other problem.

I have made the configuration for connecting the Duet Web server on my computer and on the config.g file and I can open in the webbrowser the Duet web control page and it connects to it.
The problem is that it give me the readings of the sensors or positions it even makes the homing of the printer but if I want to change the temperatures or see the live IR probe readings or live actual positions on axes does not work. Even I refresh the page. I have to restart the browser to see the new readings or temperatures settings.
Re: Duet web control does not respond
April 15, 2016 04:13PM
Im using windows 10 Internet explorer 11 and I have the web version HTML: 1.11, JS: 1.11 and firmware 1.09b-dc42-t3p3-axis-switch (2015-06-22)
April 15, 2016 04:23PM
For example with the ATX power on and web control connected I want to change the Heater 0 temperature.
I select 170 degrees from the drop down list but nothing happens (the drop down list remains at 0 degrees, the graph does not change)
If I try a refresh of the webpage nothings change.
I I restart now the web browser the new value of 170 is in the list box and the heater 0 will start to heat but also the live temperatures are not refreshing....
PRZ
April 15, 2016 05:18PM
The 1.09b-DC42 firmware is fairly old and there was many evolutions since, notably with the dialogue between firmware and DWC.
It may not work for DWC version further 1.06 or 1.07. The pace of firmware update is high, but with the last versions, firmware update is a breeze (upload firwmare file with web interface, accept update and you are done one minute later after a on/off). But with your version, you will have first to update 'the USB way'.

Also, chrishamm indicated that Internet Explorer may not work properly with DWC, so you may test with another browser.
April 15, 2016 06:35PM
Yes, you definitely need to use a more recent firmware version with DWC 1.11 such as my 1.11 version available at github.com/dc42/RepRapFirmware.

You are wasting your time trying to use DWC with IE. Use Chrome or Firefox, or possibly Edge.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
April 16, 2016 03:26PM
Thank's guys I have done the firmware upgrade and works like a charm....everything is on it's place
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login