Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

About configuring the Marlin for Delta machine (single nozzle for multiply extruders)

Posted by cthsieh 
Hello,
Recently, I downloaded a new version of Marlin 1.1.x and tried to configure it for my delta machine.
My machine is a Kossel mini. I always got a error message as the following.

Arduino: 1.6.9 (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Mega or Mega 2560, ATmega2560 (Mega 2560)"

In file included from sketch\Marlin_main.cpp:230:0:

sketch\Marlin_main.cpp: In function 'void gcode_G29()':

Configuration.h:947: error: 'DELTA_PROBEABLE_RADIUS' was not declared in this scope

#define LEFT_PROBE_BED_POSITION -(DELTA_PROBEABLE_RADIUS)

^

sketch\Marlin.h:255:39: note: in definition of macro 'LOGICAL_POSITION'

#define LOGICAL_POSITION(POS, AXIS) ((POS) + WORKSPACE_OFFSET(AXIS))

^

sketch\Marlin_main.cpp:4350:89: note: in expansion of macro 'LOGICAL_X_POSITION'

left_probe_bed_position = parser.seen('L') ? (int)parser.value_linear_units() : LOGICAL_X_POSITION(LEFT_PROBE_BED_POSITION);

^

sketch\Marlin_main.cpp:4350:108: note: in expansion of macro 'LEFT_PROBE_BED_POSITION'

left_probe_bed_position = parser.seen('L') ? (int)parser.value_linear_units() : LOGICAL_X_POSITION(LEFT_PROBE_BED_POSITION);

^

exit status 1
'DELTA_PROBEABLE_RADIUS' was not declared in this scope

the attachment is the configuration head file. Thank you!
Attachments:
open | download - Configuration.h (63 KB)
There is a Kossel Mini example configuration file set. You should be starting with that. And it probably is very close to what you need.
Thank you for your kind response. I had solved the problem.
cthsieh
Thank you for your kind response. I had solved the problem.

AND... UBL is now working with Delta printers. The whole reason UBL was designed and written was because of the problems Delta printers have with their geometry (and therefor bed leveling).

You really should consider turning on the UBL Bed Leveling option.
Thank you! I will try to turn on the UBL.
@cthsieh Please could you post your working configuration.h because I have the same problem and can't find a fix?!?

Cheers
Dave
Hello,
Actually, I didn't exactly solved the problem.
The above error message showed up when I selected "AUTO_BED_LEVELING_LINEAR" as the bed leveling of my system.
But the code can pass the compiling when I replaced it by "AUTO_BED_LEVELING_BILINEAR".
It works well. The attachment is the file.
Attachments:
open | download - Configuration.h (63.1 KB)
Thank you, I'll try "AUTO_BED_LEVELING_BILINEAR" as all my problems started when I selected "AUTO_BED_LEVELING_LINEAR". I'll let you know how I get on

Cheers
Dave
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login