Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

help with my marlin configuration.h

Posted by aleyan 
help with my marlin configuration.h
April 27, 2017 11:58AM
I have a year old tronxy 3d printer and the melzi board has broke I think cause z axis won't move and I upgraded to a new mega ramps 1.4 and a REPRAP_DISCOUNT_SMART_CONTROLLER but I'm not able to load the configuration for a REPRAP_DISCOUNT_SMART_CONTROLLER in my old firmware and I'm not able to remake the new configuration.h v1 rc8 full written here's the old configuration.h from tronxy and next the file I wrote but either won't work if someone can update the configuration.h for the rc8 I'll be very happy thanks to all for read
Attachments:
open | download - Marlin_tronxy.zip (458.5 KB)
open | download - Configuration.h (54.9 KB)
Re: help with my marlin configuration.h
April 27, 2017 11:05PM
In a couple of weeks... I can help you.... But right now I'm a little too busy to do this....

If you you load up a visual diff program like Notepad++ (with the visual compare add in turned on) and go through your Configuration.h and Configation_adv.h files and map over any important settings... It would be a big help.

Marlin is at the 'Bulls Eye' of RepRap. In the RepRap world... People do what ever it takes to get their printer hardware working the way they want it. Please invest an hour and load the firmware you generate and tell us what doesn't work.

I'll spend the time to help you. But YOU have to invest a little bit of time and go as far as you can on your own.

And incidentally... I just merged the Example configurations files for my Folger_Tech i3 2020 printer today. It uses a RepRap Discount Smart Controller 20x4 controller. Please check out: [github.com] This branch is almost certain to go 'Golden Master' on Sunday. I can assure you.... The RepRap Discount Smart Controller option works. And in fact... One of the big new features is the Unified Bed Leveling code. It was developed on my FolgerTech i3-2020 printer. I can promise you, the RepRap Discount Smart Controller option works. See how far you can get on your own. And then post a detailed message of exactly what you tried and what went wrong. I'll help you get your printer up and running.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2017 11:06PM by Roxy.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login