Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

X and Y axis skips forward before auto bed leveling.?!

Posted by Draytology 
X and Y axis skips forward before auto bed leveling.?!
February 08, 2017 12:23AM
I recently upgraded my lead screws and one motor to a Nema 23. Before the upgrade I had things pretty dialed in. And after the upgrade I only remember changing some speed settings and steps per mm. But, for some reason when I start a print the X and Y axis will shoot forward very quickly before taking there first bed height reading. Then, they will slow down to normal speed and continue taking the rest of the measurements. However, it doesn't account for the movement and starts at x0 y0 so the coordinates are wrong for the remainder of the print. It's very weird. I have tried evertything but like clockwork they always shoot to about x50 y50 before starting the leveling. I checked everything I can think would cause it like offset and the bed range in Repetier but to no avail. When I am in manual mode I can punch in G29 and it goes through the bed leveling routine perfectly without the problem, which only confuses me more.
I am really anxious to get my new setup running smothly so any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Re: X and Y axis skips forward before auto bed leveling.?!
February 08, 2017 12:27AM
Just in case anyone knows of anything to check.
Attachments:
open | download - My Configuration.txt (35.8 KB)
Re: X and Y axis skips forward before auto bed leveling.?!
February 09, 2017 05:04AM
Go through the logs on RH, and look at the move commands. Try them manually.
Check you start script in RH, or slicr/cura, may be you have something there.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login