Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

auto bed tramming

Posted by pedrojpinheiro 
auto bed tramming
July 28, 2016 11:23AM
Hi
I'm trying to install the auto bed tramming sensor, I following the steps in this video and I have an error: "DEPLOY_PROBE"
I do not know what you mean and I can not even figure out the problem.

someone can help?

TKs

link forme the vide : [www.youtube.com]

Image:

Re: auto bed tramming
July 28, 2016 02:46PM
Do you mean Auto Bed Leveling? If so, I can help. What kind of machine do you have, and what kind of electronics are on it?
July 28, 2016 03:26PM
yes auto leveling bed. My printer is a coreXY and have a ramps board 1.4 and the sencor it is a LJ12A3-4-Z/BX
July 28, 2016 04:27PM
What type of LCD Panel do you have? Is your processor board an AtMega2560 ?
July 28, 2016 04:45PM
Yes, the board is that, and the LCD is a RepRap Discount FULL GRAPHIC Smart Controller. and stepper are driver drv8825
July 28, 2016 06:45PM
If the LCD Panel was a RepRap Discount 20x4 I would have suggested we try to bring up the new UBL code on it to get Bed Leveling going. But that code doesn't work with the Full Graphics controllers yet.
July 29, 2016 08:58AM
I'm not understanding the relation between the bed leveling and LCD? I am inexperienced with firmware, that's why I'm asking.
July 29, 2016 09:38AM
pedrojpinheiro
I'm not understanding the relation between the bed leveling and LCD? I am inexperienced with firmware, that's why I'm asking.

There is no relationship between the two if you are using the Release Candidate branch of code. However, if you are using the Development branch the UBL (Unified Bed Leveling) makes use of the Encoder Wheel in it's Mesh Editor.
The UBL System will work without an LCD Panel before it gets turned into a Stable branch. But right now, it needs an Encoder Wheel.

pedrojpinheiro
Yes, the board is that, and the LCD is a RepRap Discount FULL GRAPHIC Smart Controller. and stepper are driver drv8825

As it turns out, we know how to get the UBL system running on a Full Graphics LCD Panel now. If you want to bring up a High Resolution Mesh to do your Bed Leveling, I'll help you at each step in the process.

We just have to make one small edit to the code described here: [github.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2016 09:40AM by Roxy.
August 04, 2016 03:53AM
I apologize for not having responded. I was to see like you asked me but do not know where to find "dogm_lcd_implementation.h" was willing to explain to me step by step how I do it? grateful
August 19, 2016 12:05PM
Try to bring up the RCBugFix: [github.com] Once that is up and running, we can do the work to move you over to the UBL code.
August 24, 2016 02:15AM
Copy paste your configuration so we can see your settings. You might have something not enabled. You shouldn't have to adjust the Marlin_main.cpp, just the Configuration.h file.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login