Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Reprap printer parts clear out on Trademe

Posted by Wired1 
Reprap printer parts clear out on Trademe
October 20, 2015 03:27AM
Description says it all really, I'm have a big clear out of a heap of printer parts.
Lots of goodies like 2020 extrusion, linear rail sets, grunty power supplies etc.
I have heaps more but it's not the sort of stuff I can sell to strangers like obscure extruders, a one-off 300mm bed heater etc plus some experimental printers.

Click on this link Trademe for the full listing.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Richmond, New Zealand
Thingiverse ~ YouTube
Re: Reprap printer parts clear out on Trademe
December 18, 2015 09:24PM
Having a final clear out. These two auctions are all my remaining parts and there is some gold in there if you are building a printer.
TradeMe lot 1
TradeMe lot 2

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Richmond, New Zealand
Thingiverse ~ YouTube
December 18, 2015 11:06PM
Tempting, there's a lot of stuff I need - but a lot I don't too.
December 19, 2015 02:01AM
One lot gone, the other's on the way :-)

Richmond, New Zealand
Thingiverse ~ YouTube
December 19, 2015 02:23PM
Yep, I've got the leading bid smileys with beer. How long are those leads screws?
December 20, 2015 03:46AM
41southrap
Yep, I've got the leading bid smileys with beer. How long are those leads screws?

Waiting for the last 30 seconds of the auction to outbid you... grinning smiley
December 20, 2015 10:21PM
They are all boxed up now ready for the courier so it's a bit of a guess, but they are about 300mm long from memory. They would be perfect for a Mendel Prusa/Max or something similar height, the Acme nut is the same physical size as an 8mm nut so they are a direct swap. They have drive adaptors for the lead screw to a Nema 17 stepper motor shaft.

Richmond, New Zealand
Thingiverse ~ YouTube
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login