Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Leader 200 on 3dprinterkart offering dual extruder and large print area

Posted by drew23508 
Leader 200 on 3dprinterkart offering dual extruder and large print area
March 10, 2017 12:11AM
Hi Guys!

I have heared some good folks about Leader 200 3d printer. i am planning to have second printer with dual extruder for my projects with budget somewhere around $500. so far i have already spent more than $2500 on makerbot replicator 2x and may not be able to spend much on 3d printer.

this printer meets most of my requirement like Print area 200x200x200 , dual head extruder, layer resolution 100 micorns and heatbed.

Only thing i'll have to make some enclosure as i'll be printing in ABS so will have to spend some extra bucks for it. Rest everything seems ok for now.

You guys can have a look at this Printer & its Specification Here & suggest me your opinion .
Re: Leader 200 on 3dprinterkart offering dual extruder and large print area
March 23, 2017 01:16AM
I am also using Leader 200 3d printer. It works great if the Cura settings is properly tweaked.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2017 01:17AM by carterr.
March 23, 2017 05:18AM
I have already ordered the printer and it has arrived .

How to Switch the Voltage to 110V ?
March 23, 2017 11:00AM
See power supply box below the below the printer , Change it 110 V.
March 24, 2017 02:38AM
Another things the manual says nozzle 0.4mm, whereas after measuring i found NOZZLE is 0.3mm. Is 0.3mm nozzle is good ?
Also please help How to extruder filament for testing ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2017 02:39AM by drew23508.
March 24, 2017 05:58AM
Yes the Nozzle is 0.3mm, it print much finer than 0.4mm nozzle. so no need to worry.

Regarding extruder filament for testing -
First pre-heat the extruder , Go in LCD Menu move the extruder . Do not extrude without pre-heating it might jam the nozzle.
The Filament should ooze out smoothly like a thin wires. If it happens so , then it means the extruder is set.
March 26, 2017 02:14AM
Thanks the filament is coming out smoothly from nozzle.

I think i am set to begin with 3d printing now . The Manual suggest to use Repetier-Host Or Cura Software for slicing. What do you suggest and would you mind sharing the settings of software.

Also I have heard Bed sticking is difficult if someone prints for the first time, can you guide in advance how to solve such problem.
March 28, 2017 01:51AM
Hi ! I was too busy in my work, so couldn't reply.

You can try my CURA Settings Here

For PLA Simply Apply masking Tape and Print on it, PLA sticks easily on bed with masking tape. bed temperature 60 degree

For Other Like ABS , apply kapton tape and ABS juice on bed . bed temperature atleast 100 degrees.

Make sure bed leveling is perfect : Just loose the bed leveling screws , so that bed becomes closure to nozzle, drag the paper between nozzle and bed . The paper should drag slightly.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login