Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

stuck GT2530 board ? Can't do anything

Posted by its-my-right 
stuck GT2530 board ? Can't do anything
January 10, 2017 07:55PM
Hi everybody,

I recently bought a ctc prusa i3 and wanted to update the firmware, so I bought an usbasp too.
I burnt the bootloader via arduino 2.x and then uploaded a newer marlin firmware that was compiling without errors.

Then I unplugged the usbasp and reconnected screen and SD.

When I powered on the machine after that, the board was bipping and a red led was flashing so I immediatly unplugged it.

Seeing that a firmware update was not working, I re-flashed the bootloader and tried to flash the original firmware (Marlin v1) and now when I power on the machine it is not red-flashing or bipping but the screen only show 2 horizontal white bars (and can't move axis via repetier).

I tried to restaure the backup I've done via avrdude and it seems to work but when I power on the machine it is the exact same result as before : 2 white bars on the screen and can't move axis via repetier.

I do not understand what I did wrong, and know I do not care about updating the firmware, I would just like to get my machine back sad smiley

Could you please help me ?

Then I tried differents things (burning bootloader / flashing firmware) via an older Arduino version (1.0.5), but did'nt manage to solve the situation :/

For information, when I flash a firmware via Arduino, I get everytime the "avrdude: warning: cannot set sck period. please check for usbasp firmware update" message, could this be related ?

And when I burn the bootloader, I get errors such as :
"avrdude: verification error, first mismatch at byte 0x1e000
0xff != 0x0d
avrdude: verification error : content mismatch"

Thank you very much smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login