Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My Migbot MKSBASE V1.2 appears comotose

Posted by printrguruh 
My Migbot MKSBASE V1.2 appears comotose
August 04, 2015 01:42PM
It appears I have taken two giant steps back from having the Migbot print a test cube with a fully functional LCD panel to a comatose printer with an LCD Screen with 2 lines of 16 squares and no readout after having attempted to reload an edited H file that was initially posted as Migbot/Marlin100% valid.

And things were going so well!

I Would first ask the question can I use the M502 command from the direct serial comm to recall/reload the original default factory Firmware?... and then the M500 to save it? Second is there a Link to step by step instructions for Arduino IDE to load the H file into the Arduino? I thought I had pulled down and read all I needed. But clearly I missed a critical step or misconstrued the recommended steps.

Clearly I have stabbed the unit and it now is non responsive. I will say that the MKS BASE V1.2 blue lights did flash when the edited file was loaded and it appears that the comm is still capable if one believes the flashing blue light when data is sent. However If I have killed the Firmware I need to know if I can take a step back to its original config? If not what is the recommended recovery procedure?

Any help will be appreciated
Thanks!
prntrguruh fthobbs@erols.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login