Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Creatbottech 3D Printer with upgrades

Posted by Joey 
Creatbottech 3D Printer with upgrades
July 26, 2016 12:13PM
Hello Guys , After making a Prusa i3 now I wish to upgrade to another printer with more features .
So I came across a new DIY 3D Printer with much of upgrades features available
I found this new 3d printer in town Creatbottech sold here 3dprinterkart LINK (since there link is quite long I put hyperlink)
The best part about this DIY kit is it supports upgrades like Power off resume . Because most of time I start printing in evening and want to continue next day morning this comes handy(I keep my 3d printer in bedroom cool smiley ) Rest all seems to be good and yes they give extra nozzle kit .
So what you guys suggest should I give a try ?
Re: Creatbottech 3D Printer with upgrades
July 27, 2016 12:35AM
Just replace current LCD with a MKS-TFT28 or MKS-TFT32

This adds that feature and touch screen capability and wifi (with add on)
July 28, 2016 01:20AM
What about Power resume?
July 28, 2016 05:21AM
Yes, go take a look at it.

[www.makerbase.com.cn]

From their site
Support “situation save when power breakout” function. Using this function, you should choose Pause action first before you breakout the power. When you open the power again, the printer can run from the situation before you breakout the power.
August 02, 2016 12:08PM
Since I have battery backup I may think to drop this printer, I am also considering of rather going for Wanhao Duplicator i3 at $ 257 its also not a bad deal available at such price on same store .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2016 12:13PM by Joey.
March 09, 2017 12:07AM
Why dont you upgrade with dual extruder. Its Fun. Recently i have been playing a lot with Dual extruder.

spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
March 09, 2017 12:18AM
If you need help for CURA SETTINGS, then remember me . I am expert.
March 09, 2017 12:28AM
Hi Joey!

Did you buy this Creatbottech 3d printer ? How was your experience, with power resume feature. As i am looking for this type feature, your feedback will be helpful for me.
I have to print long hours Job and that too overnight, as i remain busy in day time.

By any chance do they offer Dual Extruder Kit as well ?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2017 12:29AM by gabriel805.
March 15, 2017 03:00AM
Creatbottech that is "CBOT 3D DIY Prusa i3 3D Printer" for 230EUR looks decent price. You can get print height benefit from this printer. i think upgrades they are charging extra for Autoleveling and filament run out detection.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login