Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

folgertech kossel rev b new guy

Posted by cft1234 
folgertech kossel rev b new guy
January 19, 2016 08:42AM
I got my our Kossel built but I am new to arduino and somewhat new to 3d printing. I got the aduino ide and the rev b firmware and was able to upload it. I then found a video that said I needed to make sure setting for inverting the axis was set to false for xy and z so that it would home in the right dir. and I also slowed to the speed it moved. I was then able to get the printer to home but after that I was not able to get the printer to move using the manual controls and I get the message in repetier that the "printer is stopped due to errors. fix error and restart with m999". I think is also gave a message about extruder off. I had read somewhere that I should use the rev a 20 tooth firmware and tried uploading that. same deal so I went back to the rev b. then I went thru my wiring again and found I had my connection for my z probe on the arduino bassacwards and fixed it. tried it again and same deal. then I did something that may have been stupid.. I disconnected the z prob from the arduino with power on. and then reconnected it. now we cant even home but can turn the fan on and off. is there a way to format or wipe clean or reset the arduino? any help much appreciated. I think im in a little over my head.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login