Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

MINETEMP Triggered

Posted by Platinumryan 
MINETEMP Triggered
December 20, 2015 03:24AM
I am having a problem I just bought the "Folger Tech RepRap Aluminum 3D Printer Kit" from 3Dprintersonlinestore ( [www.3dprintersonlinestore.com] ). I spent hours setting it up exactly as their manual had told me so, and after a days worth of work I made my first print! A small cube as a test, I then went to bed because of how exhausted I was. I came back the next day and started up my computer and my printer. But when I connected my printer to the Repetier Host software the log showed

Error : 0
:extruder switched off. MINETEMP triggered!
printer stopped due to errors use m999 to restart. (Temperature is reset set it after restarting)

Ive looked over some forums and such but I still couldnt figure out how to fix the issue. Apparently its the thermister. But which one? The heated bed thermister? or the extruder thermister? I don't know what to do, It worked last night and now it isn't, so I feel defeated and kinda regretful. Both thermister are pluged into my board in the appropriate spots (The places the manual showed me to plug them in). I can press home X and Y but once I do the print motors lock leaving the extruder in the upper left of the print bed (Stage Right). I cant even move it by hand.
Re: MINETEMP Triggered
December 20, 2015 07:58AM
I have that problem with my printer also, after sitting for awhile, resetting or restarting pronterface fixes my issue. I think it is a USB problem, or maybe a firmware issue. you can check the thermister with an ohm meter. it should read around 50-60k at room temp.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login