Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Outside walls offset, inside are fine.

Posted by Govahnator 
Outside walls offset, inside are fine.
September 02, 2015 11:16AM
Hi guys,

I have a problem and i can't figure it out.

If i print something the outside walls are not precise on top of each other, very ugly, but the inside walls seem to be fine.

For example i print a cube with a hole = circle on the inside, the circle walls are precisely on top of each other, the walls of the cube on the outside however are very offset.
With a normal cube same issue, inside wall's are fine, outside wall's are not.

Even with low speed's same issue, i also tried to change the speed of outer perimters = issue remains.

Anyone an idea of whats going on?
Re: Outside walls offset, inside are fine.
September 03, 2015 04:11AM
[sarcasm ON]
Please don´t tell us anything about your setup and keep the software you use as a secret, we LOVE wild guessing...
[sarcasm OFF]

winking smiley

-Olaf
September 03, 2015 05:18AM
O come on o_lampe! winking smiley Just ask for some pictures, a video, settings, type of printer, slicer, firmware. But I guess having a mystery is much more fun winking smiley
September 04, 2015 09:41AM
o_lampe
[sarcasm ON]
Please don´t tell us anything about your setup and keep the software you use as a secret, we LOVE wild guessing...
[sarcasm OFF]

winking smiley

-Olaf

You are right o_lampe, i was in a bad mood and rushed the post, forgot those things :/

Prusa i3, Repetier firmware with repetier host, Slic3er and cura

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2015 09:42AM by Govahnator.
September 04, 2015 01:55PM
could be velocity and or acceleration. Reducing feed rate doesn't help the relative quality long stretches vs shorter ones. If you reduce acceleration might help.
If you can show us a picture would be very helpful, and what vmax and amax settings are used.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login