Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

All leds on and blinking on my duet

Posted by andrewfed 
All leds on and blinking on my duet
July 26, 2015 08:12PM
ive been trying to get my infrared sensor working and i turned it on and off after positioning it to all the leds blinking rapidly for a moment then staying on
Re: All leds on and blinking on my duet
July 26, 2015 08:48PM
'all' led's ?

x, y, z, e0, bed, power... or just x,y,z?
July 27, 2015 10:59AM
every single one
July 27, 2015 01:22PM
Sounds like the sensor may be shorting out the power supply. What happens if you disconnect it?

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
July 27, 2015 05:54PM
to be honest my pc dosent even pick it up , and when i plug in the usb it makes a buzzing noise now as soon as its connected that like actually vibrates the machine on my desk and the if i do connect anything like the hotend automatically heats up and dosent stop getting hot i cant actually connect to it so idk if the steppers are working but i think the duet is shorted out somewhere , like even with nothing plugged in all the leds stay on , disconnecting the sensor dosent make a difference ,im just curious more so than anything , repliko sold it to me and the duet is counterfit and i bought it on amazon , im getting professional oppinions incase a dispute is nesscary just dont want to jump the gun , i took them time to review him a bit more on reddit once i started and a couple people have had bad problems so im hoping im not one as well
July 28, 2015 04:06AM
Did you do initial testing using just USB power, and if so, did it work then? You don't need 12V power to test the sensor. So try using just USB power, and see if you can connect to the Duet using Arduino IDE. See [reprappro.com].

Then endstop LEDs will be normally on if you have normally closed endstop switches connected to them. We may be able to give more help if you post some photos of your wiring to the Duet.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login