Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

temperature set, no tool selected

Posted by Peternew@printing 
temperature set, no tool selected
March 28, 2015 04:21PM
Hello, I am new at 3d-printing and I am using an Ormerod 1 with an Arduino duet. It was working fine (I managed to get some printing done).
Recently I've been trying to run it with the latest version of Repetier Host.
But everytime when I try to print it tells me:" temperature set, no tool selected." I've seen that when you use the heat up hot end, button in the repetier interface it generates an M104 T0 Sxxx command, so I've used T0 in my Gcode, slicing with slicer or cura doesn't make a difference. Does the T0 code have to be put in my config? I it something else? Do the <,> need to be typed in a M104 T0 S command?

I've crosschecked my config with the one provided by RepRap, and it is the same. Pronterface is not having any trouble at all printing the exact same gcode.
Going crazy here. So all help is welcome.

Thanks in advance
Peter
Re: temperature set, no tool selected
March 28, 2015 04:40PM
Peternew@printing
Hello, I am new at 3d-printing and I am using an Ormerod 1 with an Arduino duet. It was working fine (I managed to get some printing done).
Recently I've been trying to run it with the latest version of Repetier Host.
But everytime when I try to print it tells me:" temperature set, no tool selected." I've seen that when you use the heat up hot end, button in the repetier interface it generates an M104 T0 Sxxx command, so I've used T0 in my Gcode, slicing with slicer or cura doesn't make a difference. Does the T0 code have to be put in my config? I it something else? Do the <,> need to be typed in a M104 T0 S command?

I've crosschecked my config with the one provided by RepRap, and it is the same. Pronterface is not having any trouble at all printing the exact same gcode.
Going crazy here. So all help is welcome.

Thanks in advance
Peter

Try posting this in the Ormerod section of the forum's you stand a much better chance of a definitive answer in there.

Doug
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login