Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Folger Tech top frame smooth rod caps

Posted by Chris732 
Folger Tech top frame smooth rod caps
March 23, 2015 03:44PM
Somehow i managed to throw away the cap on top of my frame that covers the smooth rods. Does anyone have a thingiverse part number for a new one? I know the original one is laser cut... but i was hoping I could print one. See pic
Attachments:
open | download - Capture.PNG (287.7 KB)
Re: Folger Tech top frame smooth rod caps
March 24, 2015 06:17AM
Here you are. These are stronger, it don't stress the acrylic frame and lay flat. Please don't publish it on thingiverse, I dislike their policy. If you like you can publish it on Youmagine.

Collective intelligence emerges when a group of people work together effectively. Prusa i3 Folger (A lot of the parts are wrong, boring !)
Attachments:
open | download - ZrodsClamps.rar (325.3 KB)
March 24, 2015 12:18PM
Zavashier
Here you are. These are stronger, it don't stress the acrylic frame and lay flat. Please don't publish it on thingiverse, I dislike their policy. If you like you can publish it on Youmagine.
Just wondering, what it is about Thingiverse's policy you don't like?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2015 12:20PM by widespreaddeadhead.
March 24, 2015 02:38PM
widespreaddeadhead
Zavashier
Just wondering, what it is about Thingiverse's policy you don't like?

They'll steal your designs and use them in the new replicator...

Anyway, I'm off to buy more aluminum foil. Hat collection is running a little low eye rolling smiley

Please add your printer design to [reprap.org]
March 24, 2015 05:37PM

Collective intelligence emerges when a group of people work together effectively. Prusa i3 Folger (A lot of the parts are wrong, boring !)
March 25, 2015 07:41AM
And what prevents anyone from going to Youmagine or this thread here and taking it and claiming it?

Please add your printer design to [reprap.org]
March 25, 2015 09:28AM
You're absolutely right, the thread was about the search of a part. It was given on the second message. The thread could end like so if a simple "thank you" was told. winking smiley

March 25, 2015 10:35PM
Thanks for all your help... Sorry for the late response. Been busy hammering out other issues with the printer. Soon as I fix the warping issue I will put them on.
March 26, 2015 04:07AM
You're welcome winking smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login