Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

looking for Kossel mini effector STL files that use hinged effector and SX671 for z probe

Posted by lokidude 
Built a kossel mini kit from makergeeks.com and I need to re-print the effector end. I can't find the stl files to do it anywhere. It's a two part effector that hinges slightly when the hot end touches the glass and uses an optical sensor omron sx671 as the z probe for bed leveling.

I can't find anywhere that has the stl files for this design.

I'm hoping someone out there knows where this effector came from and can direct me to the stl files to print a replacement.
Is this what you were searching for? [www.thingiverse.com]
No. The one I have the effector is in two bits, and a hinge is formed by having a rod go through from one arm mount to the other on one side. The part that holds the hot end can then pivot up a little and this is detected by the optical sensor. So I uses the tip of the hot end as the z probe.

I just can't find stl's anywhere for this part.

I'll see if makergeeks can provide the stl files.
lokidude
No. The one I have the effector is in two bits, and a hinge is formed by having a rod go through from one arm mount to the other on one side. The part that holds the hot end can then pivot up a little and this is detected by the optical sensor. So I uses the tip of the hot end as the z probe.

I just can't find stl's anywhere for this part.

I'll see if makergeeks can provide the stl files.

ever find this one?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login