Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

help aurora z605 not starting

Posted by kostamdk 
help aurora z605 not starting
January 02, 2015 07:53AM
Hey everyone

I bought a 3D printer aurora z605

I got two pictures of connection wires and I do not know if I put them right on the electrical panel and board

Lights should be turned on when I plug it in?

Another problem that I am unable to install the printer drivers
I use Windows 8 and I do not even know what the problem wrong electrical connection wires connecting wrong or I'm unable to install drivers please help

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2015 09:35AM by kostamdk.
Re: help aurora z605 not starting
January 02, 2015 08:12AM
some pics
Attachments:
open | download - IMAG0441.gif (567.1 KB)
open | download - IMAG0446e.gif (564.1 KB)
open | download - unnamed.gif (120.7 KB)
January 14, 2015 11:46AM
Does your board have a reset switch on it? It should also have a jumper to the left of the cpu. The jumper determines how it is to turn on. Towards the CPU is stand alone, away from CPU is with USB. You have to plug the USB in before the board lights up.

Hope this helps, I've been fighting with mine before I found this board. These machines are definitely NOT for the novice.
January 14, 2015 01:59PM
I''ve been having a terrible time trying to get mine to work, stlll no success....is there an updated wiring diagram? I found that the seller is useless and have not idea as to how to solve some problems:
1. The z axis steppers work great individually, when you wire them together to the z motor only the left works
2. Don't know how to wire the heated bed, four wires coming out (red, blue, green, black) which is the thermostat and which is the heater???
3. The hot end is not heating up
4. haven't tried the extruder motors yet..probably not working either

seems like no resources are available for this CPU...how do I setup Repetier is beyond me...when I use manual it works great on the x,y axis, Z has a problem outlined in #1 above. How do you center it, how do you setup coordinated for home? every time I press home the X axis goes all the way to the right and keeps trying to spin the motor behond (Does that for 3-4 seconds, jeriking and stops), same for Y and Z(when I can get both to work)

Any idea?
January 14, 2015 02:14PM
I don't have that kit, but some general principles:

1. Probably underdriven. There should be a current adjustment on the Z motor driver, on the Polulo drivers, you can measure voltage from the pot to the negative terminal on the power supply which will tell you what the peak current of the driver will be. Since the Z axis is driving 2 motors, it should be about double what they are for the X and Y axis.

2. Use a multimeter. Two wires will have ~100k resistance, and two will have ~6 ohm. the low resistance pair is the hotbed, and the high resistance pair is the thermistor. There should be no connection between the pairs.

3. In the gcode that I get from slic3r, it waits for the heat bed before heating the hotend, though you can do it yourself in pronterface. All I can say about that is to double check wiring, there should be a similar pairing inf wires for the hotend as there is in the heat bed.

4. Nothing going to happen there until you get the hotend working.
January 17, 2015 02:20AM
can you plz sand me a pic of your Wires cnected on the bord?
January 17, 2015 09:22PM
Hi I have the same printer. Mine is working, the correct wiring for the stepper notors from top to bottom is green, red, blue and yellow. Hope this helps. Cheers
January 18, 2015 05:42AM
Everything helps tanx
can you plz plz send me a pic of your bord i vant to see all you conections and i you can i wod like you to send me also
a pic of you ac wirings plz plz plz smiling smiley
SwS
June 03, 2015 03:35AM
Dear All,

attached some picture of the wire that works for my one fine.
Attachments:
open | download - 3d printer1.jpg (389.6 KB)
June 04, 2015 06:00PM
I went round and round with China. Finally I sent them the correct wiring order. X, Y and Z are from top to bottom, RED, GREEN, YELLOW, BLUE. The extruder is BLUE, YELLOW, GREEN, RED. Different motors may vary. That's two of us with same order.
June 04, 2015 06:05PM
Use this for wiring everything accept motors. Good luck.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login