Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Solved. Prusa i3 A600 printer Repetier, original firmware with the correct arduino version

Posted by rajaakahel 
For this printer: Prusa Reprap i3 Aworldnet 3D printer A600 impressora 3D, Milzi sanguino

[www.aliexpress.com]

You have to use Arduino-1.0.1 and the original firmware.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
download links:
[www.geeetech.com]

[speedy.sh]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now if you want to change the XYZ calibration values in the configuration.h file, it will not take effect until you change the EEPROM value to 0 as showed in the attachments.

The correct board to choose for uploading the firmware is showed in the attachments.

It was VERY HARD to find these! good luck.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/2014 11:10PM by rajaakahel.
Attachments:
open | download - EEPROM.jpg (222.2 KB)
open | download - board.jpg (266.9 KB)
You are the stuff. I pretty much gave up on that board and went to a ramps setup. thanks.
hi , can ask if you got to work with ramps 1.4 . what setting did you use , i had some problem with melzi 2.0 board and a wont to replace it a ramps 1.4 but i have some problem like step/mm movement , then if i try to send the x or y axis to 200 max distance but it stop at middle of the printer ??? , i use repitier -host to controll it the A600.
You are welcome man.
magnetos
hi , can ask if you got to work with ramps 1.4 . what setting did you use , i had some problem with melzi 2.0 board and a wont to replace it a ramps 1.4 but i have some problem like step/mm movement , then if i try to send the x or y axis to 200 max distance but it stop at middle of the printer ??? , i use repitier -host to controll it the A600.

Hi! I'm sorry my friend, I didn't work with ramps yet. If you are looking for ramps stuff I think you should search and you will find smiling smiley.
hello, do you have still the firmware copy some where , my melzi board got a bad driver chip and need the firmware to install it to a new board. thax for the help.
the link is no long working.
Hello! I found it in my email.. here you go smiling smiley

[drive.google.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login