Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

new to 3d printers...want to build one

Posted by thedude13 
new to 3d printers...want to build one
December 10, 2014 11:36AM
a freind i work with got a 3d printer a while ago but doesnt know alot about them... he told me about this website, so i am here looking for someone that can help me find a good kit for me to buy and build. i want to be able to print fairly large objects if possible. i dont know much about how they work exactly. i was wondering if there are ones that can print mulitple colors.any ways i am hoping i can find someone that will be able to guide me and help me along the way. i am very excited to start a hobby like this. i just need someone that knows how to build a good printer for fairly cheap. i would really appreciate any help someone can give me.. thank you
Vjk
Re: new to 3d printers...want to build one
December 11, 2014 01:12AM
The best kit depends on your skill level and budget. There are lots to choose from.

The size of prints also depend on what particular printer you decide to get. The same goes for colours.

Right now, your best option would be to start reading everything you can about the various printers and learn as much as you can about them. Your friend was right, this is a good site to start learning from.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login