Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Auto bed leveling oddity I need help with.

Posted by Dark Alchemist 
Auto bed leveling oddity I need help with.
August 11, 2014 05:12PM
I can get M280 command to work flawlessly but I can't get G28 or G29 to extend the probe and that has me stumped.

If I g28 X moves, Y moves, Z moves but the probe will not and if I hit the button on the switch it will stop but it refuses to move on its own. I wonder if there is something else I need to alter so g28/g29 extend that arm?

I figured this out as I commented out the " #define PROBE_SERVO_DEACTIVATION_DELAY 300" line and everything worked except the motor is jerking all over the place now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2014 05:29PM by Dark Alchemist.

_______
I await Skynet and my last vision will be of a RepRap self replicating the robots that is destroying the human race.
Re: Auto bed leveling oddity I need help with.
August 11, 2014 08:06PM
PROBE_SERVO_DEACTIVATION_DELAY will stop it jerking. What sort of servo are you using? you might need to increase the value to give it time to move.
Re: Auto bed leveling oddity I need help with.
August 11, 2014 11:19PM
A 9g type Speed,sec/60,0.12

I got it to work but what I can't get is for it to do more than 3. I was scanning the web and see many others have ran into this issue where it says an endstop has been reached when it gets to the upper right corner then craps out. Mine it says the Z end stop has been reached so I am stuck.

_______
I await Skynet and my last vision will be of a RepRap self replicating the robots that is destroying the human race.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login