HELP MEGATRONICS

Posted by papo 
HELP MEGATRONICS
May 27, 2014 07:45AM
when i print i can see print getting of course holes don't align
dose happen quite often end up stopping print x y z run very smooth
need help thank you i put pics printer megatronics v2.0
power supply 12v 14amps

GOING ON 3 MONTH BILD megatronics v2.0 from sainsmart documentation sucks the only reason i got this far is
you guys need help
Attachments:
open | download - photo.JPG (132.8 KB)
open | download - photo 1.JPG (36.9 KB)
open | download - photo 2.JPG (49.6 KB)
open | download - photo 3.JPG (40.6 KB)
open | download - photo 4.JPG (44.8 KB)
Re: HELP MEGATRONICS
May 27, 2014 01:15PM
Have you calibrated your stepper drivers?
I had an issue with my circles at one point, and I found it to be too much friction in the Y-axis. So I tweaked some things to make it flow better. It's not your board, those are mechanical issues [besides getting driver current correct].

Realizer- One who realizes dreams by making them a reality either by possibility or by completion. Also creating or renewing hopes of dreams.
"keep in mind, even the best printer can not print with the best filament if the user is the problem." -Ohmarinus
Re: HELP MEGATRONICS
May 27, 2014 07:42PM
I am running my SainSmart Megatronics 2.0 with A4988 stepper drivers at 0.4V calibration on a Delta printer, and have had no problems with skipped steps or overheating motors/drivers. Follow the A4988 stepper driver calibration instructions to the letter with a multimeter. SainSmart didn't give you jumpers or stepper motor connectors, and you can take it to the bank that they did not trim the stepper drivers for you either.....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login