Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Problem with Sanguinololu

Posted by JaverikUnskilled 
Problem with Sanguinololu
January 26, 2014 08:37AM
Hello there,

i got hugh problems with my Sanguinololus but first at all I will tell you the hole story smiling smiley

Finally I manage to build up my Printer Reprap Mendel with Sanguinololu Board and Sprinter Software.
Befor i could move any axis I broke 2 Stepper driver sad smiley Anyway I ordered few new ones and everything went well and I printed my first calibration Cube smoking smiley
But the Mosfet for the Bed was not the right one so it blow up. I tried to get them out and I broke some wiring and solder places sad smiley

So I ordered a complete new Sanguinololu with everything Soldered. Now my hugh problem ! All Axis working fine exept one, the X axis he is moving but strange.
He is moving one step forward and one back. I was searching here and with my good friend google and I thought I found my Problem the Endstops. So i made my endstop for X Axis working and checked them with the Command M119 wich gave my the right result back , i guess. The funny thing is when I use my old Sanguinololu Board where the Mosfets are broken all Axis working fine confused smiley Finally i tried to change something in the Firmware, I tried set endstop inverting to true but this couldnt solv my problem.

So now I ask you if you got any Ideas what the hell is wrong with these Boards :O

I got 2 new Mosfets but i have no clue where the pins have to go. I know wich pin is for 12V but I dont know where the pin in the middle goes. Sadly I cant read this schematic drawings.
Back to the new Board could it be that my Fues are wrong so X axis cant move normal ? These ar my fuse settings:

Low 0xD6
High 0xDC
Ext 0xFD

I hope someone can help me smiling smiley Thanks in advance
Re: Problem with Sanguinololu
January 26, 2014 06:25PM
I got The mosfet Working but now another problem comes up. When I try to extrud manually the motor just vibrate I tried to change the driver but nothing helps on the other board where the x axis does not work , the extruder motor works confused smiley can it be that the Elko is broken ?
January 27, 2014 05:35AM
Nobody can help sad smiley ?
January 27, 2014 08:59PM
Ask in [forums.reprap.org] Sanguinololu forum. Also check for previous answers to the same questions
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login