Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I don not know anything about how to run stepper motor so please show me path where to start....?sad smiley

Posted by ernirav29 
Hello friends,

With great hope I have joined this community. I am mechanical engineer and I am really tempted to learn how to make my own 3d printer. But the problem is I am new to electronics things, Please guide me how to start building my first 3d printer, and where to start? What model of reprap I should approach first. Please Help me I am really alone in this new techno field, I really wants to have knowledge of the stepper and servo motor control please help me buid my first printer. Show me the right way to approach quickly...

I wish God may bless you all a lot for your brighter futures,Please make some approach to teach me.

Hoping for positive answers...

Thanking you,
Nirav Chudasama
search.....read.....

i would think an engineer would be capable of designing and building a machine from no plans at all.......

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2014 02:11PM by Dirty Steve.
Go for a kit. Best place to start if you have no clue what you are looking for. I purchased the 8" prusa i3 from makerfarm. It has relatively good build instruction videos on youtube. Good luck.
[reprap.org]

This part of the wiki will tell you everything, from how stepper motors work, to how repraps work.

I'd read all that first.
aknapp
Go for a kit. Best place to start if you have no clue what you are looking for. I purchased the 8" prusa i3 from makerfarm. It has relatively good build instruction videos on youtube. Good luck.

Yup, this would be a good way. I started with a kit too and from there you can learn about the individual parts. Just make sure you get a quality kit, it would be a big problem if you start with a badly designed kit and have to deal with all the stuff that you are not familiar with.
Many thanks to all of you... Especially Daves. I got the way for healthy and quick start.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login