Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

software problems

Posted by alexbell 
software problems
October 13, 2013 05:25AM
after uploading in arduino ide the attached errors occur resulting in failure to upload all errors seem to be related to sd card any help appreciated have tried marlin and sprinter to no avail
Attachments:
open | download - error.PNG (45.5 KB)
Re: software problems
October 13, 2013 08:59AM
It fails to compile, it didnt start trying to upload yet. Looks like the fault of the source code, or less likely an old version of arduino. Where did your sources come from? What version of arduino are you using?(FTR: I havent ever changed my melzi firmware)
October 13, 2013 11:11AM
hi jasper that what i should have posted it failed to verify within ide windows 7 arduino 0022 downloaded latest software this morning
October 13, 2013 07:36PM
I was looking to to specify basically all versions, also of Marlin/Sprinter.(Download links good too)

Afaik arduino 0022 is quite old, looking at the website latest stable is 1.0.5. Did you get it from the sprinter git repo, it says you need 0023. (Dont know where you can get that, there are files that claim to be arduino0023 if i search)

AFAICS Marlin doesnt mention a version, maybe it needs a later one.

What is the version of sprinter/marlin? Github versions?(You can look at the branches, 'master' seems more likely for sprinter, and one for the releases for marlin. Marlin contains a release.

(Cant help but mention inotool.. i dont like guis)
October 14, 2013 03:22AM
hi jasper thanks for input fault actually lay in software (printrun) it seems had not downloaded properly
October 19, 2013 08:08AM
Arduino 0023 is available from the Arduino website download section

Aruino 0023

Hope that helps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login