Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mechanical End Stop 1.2

Posted by xblack0 
Mechanical End Stop 1.2
September 20, 2013 04:01AM
I almost Finish My new Prusa Mendel 2

I need Help with this End Stop , I know its common problem and i read thousand of replies but i did not really understand

how to connect it to my (Ramp 1.4) using (3 pin Cable Wire)

Info :
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A--3 PIN Cable ----With Color--- >(Red - Black - Blue )
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B--RAMP1.4 Board with 3 pin in Order ----> |S | - | + |
C-- Sprinter "kliment/firmware

2-

Is there any changes in the Configuration.h file i have to make it ?

3-
This Picture show my End Stop With the Wire

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2013 01:00AM by xblack0.
Re: Mechanical End Stop 1.2
September 20, 2013 08:02PM
What documentation are you using as guide to construction? In which part of construction are you? Wiring? You basically dont know how to wire this endstop?(make clearer what the problem is)

The endstop has wiki.makerbot.com/me1 on it but it doesnt seem to lead anywhere.. I notice it has a led and stuff, i suppose it might not be a simple 2-lead endstop, i dont know what RAMPS supports.(dont know much about RAMPS at all, hope someone else replies) The melzi for instance just has two wires that the microswitch (dis)connects. (I suppose it might be able to do a LED if it has sufficiently low pullup impedance and the LED is parallel to the microswitch)

Whether you have to reprogram and change configuration.h depends if it has already been done for you. The thermistor and bed size(tho i thought there was a gcode for the latter) has to be programmed in.
September 22, 2013 07:34AM
It's on the thingiverse [www.thingiverse.com]
September 29, 2013 10:27AM
So could you connect + to 1, S to 2, and - to 4?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/29/2013 10:30AM by mkaisercross.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login