Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

XY axis forced

Posted by serdar415 
XY axis forced
March 24, 2018 09:38AM
Hi I am a newbee and i am making some mistakes. Yesterday the filament was passing through the Y axis endstop. I didnt see it until the shaking. When homing the end stop didnt worked and the extruder carrier forced to move out. I turned off the system. Open up and print a calibration cube. The cube was ok equal on all measures. But there are a lot of noise and vibration on fast movements. What i should do to correct?

[youtu.be]
Re: XY axis forced
March 24, 2018 09:39PM
Wow! That sounds awful! The abrupt starting and stopping is not normal. Are you driving the printer using USB and host software?

Ultra MegaMax Dominator 3D printer: [drmrehorst.blogspot.com]
March 25, 2018 01:42AM
Yes i am using repetier host.
March 25, 2018 04:31AM
Maybe the Y-smooth rods are bent from the failed homing? It sounds, like the noise is louder in Y-direction.
I'd remove the belts and see, if there's any noise coming from the linear bearings, idlers and linear rail. Maybe a bearing broke?
March 25, 2018 05:18AM
The noise is only coming when the motors are working. Moving by hand, almost there is no noise. The movement of the extruder is harsh. The printer is shaking .
I changed the steppers of x and y motors with z and extruders. There is improvement. I am goint to change them. And I realized the motor on the left is making much noise than the other one.
March 25, 2018 08:59AM
Have you adjusted the motor current?

The starting and stopping may be due to the controller's buffer running out of instructions faster than the host can send them via USB. If the printer has a SD card reader try printing from it.

Ultra MegaMax Dominator 3D printer: [drmrehorst.blogspot.com]
March 25, 2018 10:48AM
I dont know how to adjust current smiling smiley can you tell me what i should do?
March 27, 2018 04:59PM
I learned how to measure stepper voltage from youtube. My x y z voltages were 1315 mV. I reduced them to around 845. Printer works much better. Noise decreased.
What should be the optimal voltage for my motors?
Their spesifications are:

KH42JM2R014B

1B : Pembe
1A : Mavi
2A : Sarı
2B : Beyaz
JAPAN SERVO
BI-POLAR
NUMBER OF PHASES 2
1,8 der/adım
VOLTAJ 4,59 V
CURRENT 0,85 A/PHASE
WINDING RESISTANCE 5,4 ?/PHASE
INDÜKSİYON 9,3 mH/PHASE
TUTUNMA TORKU 44 oz·in
KONTROL TORKU 2,1 oz·in
ROTOR INERTIA 56 g·cm 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login