Posted by minim 
Re: MiniM's Core XY project
March 06, 2018 03:21AM
Very nice design...
could you share project and stl?
thanks
March 06, 2018 10:35AM
The fusion 360 project is really messy since I'm working on converting the parts to more cnc friendly parts. I didn't test the machine either since I've been busy the last months recommissioning an old CNC machine. I could send you the STL files if you are interested in testfitting it. It's all built in 3030 extrusions. Mechanically it's built but I'm missing a deux5 board and it's stopped due to my other projects.

The other cnc project is coming along tho. I completed it a few days ago so now I'm test milling before I will start making parts for my printer as the first real world test smiling smiley
[www.youtube.com]
March 07, 2018 01:56AM
I'm interested in all top part coreXY, becouse i'm doing same with mgn12, 3030 extrusion profile
March 07, 2018 05:11PM
psxsnake
I'm interested in all top part coreXY, becouse i'm doing same with mgn12, 3030 extrusion profile

Ok I will try to make a post this weekend with a link to thingiverse if I get time. Maybe you get it done before me grinning smiley
March 08, 2018 08:29AM
I have to order 3030 profile and before to make right project grinning smiley I wait your things
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login