Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

RepRap Build Class at Fab Lab Baltimore

Posted by ata0921 
RepRap Build Class at Fab Lab Baltimore
May 16, 2011 05:08PM
Hello Everyone!

I am organizing the first RepRap Build/Master Class here in the U.S (that I am aware of at least). The date is set for the weekend of June 18th, it will start on Friday evening and carry onto Saturday/Sunday. The cost for the class is $850, this includes ALL COMPONENTS you will need to get a RepRap Prusa Mendel in your home. Food will be provided as well. You will be working side by side with some of the most active RepRap community members on IRC here in the US (JMil, tesla893, SpaceXULA, digiFAB (me) to name a few). As of right now there are 6 instructors for 10 students (if you are interested in being an instructor or help out in any capacity, do feel free to drop me a line at a ta.anderson.h@gmail.com.)

Registration can be made in three ways: 1) visit my blog and register and pay via the Google Store Checkout on the main page 2) PayPal me directly at ata0921@gmail.com 3) pay in person with cash/check/credit card. If paying electronically, due leave a note with the lines "RepRap Class".

Spots should go fast, individuals and groups (max of 3 people) can participate. I have searched high and low to bring you a great kit and keep prices low, there is no excuse why you should not be living in the future with your RepRap Prusa come June 18th (well, other than the fact that you were to slow to secure a spot out of the 10 available tongue sticking out smiley)

PLEASE! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

Hope to see some of you at the class!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2011 05:09PM by ata0921.

- Andy
digifabindustries.blogspot.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login