Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

June 28 2008 Meeting

Posted by BDolge 
June 28 2008 Meeting
June 09, 2008 10:29AM
This months meeting will be at my house, 6 Wade Av in Catonsville from Noon until 4 or whenever on Saturday the 28th of June. There is no agenda at this point but we have two new members and several people who have been on the edge of breakthroughs for a while so I am hoping for some good repports/demos. Let me know if you have anything to report or if you need any resources. Also since this meeting was an "Executive Decision" I will be open to hearing from anybody who has a suggestion regarding the place or time. Hope to see everybody there.
Re: June 28 2008 Meeting
June 30, 2008 07:55AM
The meeting was great. We got ot see Jay Swifts "somewhat working" Darwin. It looks much different in person.
July 01, 2008 02:43PM
I'll be in the area this weekend if theres another meeting, I'm in blacksburg, va so I've never been around when theres a meeting. But I've got a working repstrap that i'm making boards with, probably going to add an extruder soon.
Anonymous User
July 18, 2008 07:58PM
Hello RUG,
Just wanted to introduce myself as I'd like to do more about home fabrication than reading it. The RepRap project looks like the best place to begin. I live in Sterling, VA and would really like to tag along to the July meeting if y'all are planning on having one.

Thanks
David
September 04, 2008 11:07AM
I'm in Fairfax, and have just started work on a Darwin of my own. I think it would be great to attend a meeting and have someone to bounce questions off of.

Are you planning on having a September/October meeting?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login