Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Groups of 3d printers around North Carolina

Posted by spacexula 
Groups of 3d printers around North Carolina
November 20, 2011 11:20AM
Fablocker Hackerspace in Winston-Salem gives the public access to their 3d printers Monday and Thursday. (this one is my hackerspace)

Charolotte Hackerspace in Charolotte has regularly scheduled build classes for RepRaps.

Spatspace Hackerspace in Durham has many members that own 3d printers, but don't know if they have classes for it.

If you offer easy access to your repraps please post here! smiling smiley

repraplogphase.blogspot.com
Re: Groups of 3d printers around North Carolina
December 30, 2011 02:18AM
I'd like to add that the Hackerspace Charlotte RepRap group is pretty active. since we started a few months ago, we have about 10 people building Prusa Mendels (2.5 are already printing great) and the second round of the build group (about 5 or 6 people) have decided to build mendelmax's. altogether that's about 15 printers coming out of our hackerspace.
if anyone's interested, you're welcome to come check us out; we meet every Wednesday evening starting around 7.

December 27, 2016 02:11PM
Hi - looking for someone who can come to our house and help with troubleshooting and final build issues of an "FLSUN 3D METAL FRAME PRUSA I3 DIY KIT" purchased from 3dprintersonline. We're in Huntersville. Happy to pay for this service of course. Is there anyone in the Charlotte group that consults?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login