Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Problem compiling v1.09 in EclipseArduinoIDE

Posted by derek5a 
Re: Problem compiling v1.09 in EclipseArduinoIDE
March 09, 2016 03:48PM
As you have now excluded the ArduinoCorePatches folder from the build, I think most of the errors will disappear if you delete them, clean the project, re-index it, and rebuild it.

Yes you have the correct github repos for the new build.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
March 10, 2016 05:00AM
You are correct... Closed eclipse and restarted.. Rebuilt... All errors gone...

Only 15 warnings remain.

Description Resource Path Location Type
Member 'lastTime' was not initialized in this constructor Heat.cpp /RepRapFirmware line 25 Code Analysis Problem
Member 'longWait' was not initialized in this constructor Heat.cpp /RepRapFirmware line 25 Code Analysis Problem
Member 'switchedOff' was not initialized in this constructor Heat.cpp /RepRapFirmware line 115 Code Analysis Problem
Member 'timeSetHeating' was not initialized in this constructor Heat.cpp /RepRapFirmware line 115 Code Analysis Problem
Member 'temperatureFault' was not initialized in this constructor Heat.cpp /RepRapFirmware line 115 Code Analysis Problem
Member 'averagePWM' was not initialized in this constructor Heat.cpp /RepRapFirmware line 115 Code Analysis Problem
Member 'temperature' was not initialized in this constructor Heat.cpp /RepRapFirmware line 115 Code Analysis Problem
Member 'lastTemperature' was not initialized in this constructor Heat.cpp /RepRapFirmware line 115 Code Analysis Problem
Member 'heatingUp' was not initialized in this constructor Heat.cpp /RepRapFirmware line 115 Code Analysis Problem
Member 'lastSampleTime' was not initialized in this constructor Heat.cpp /RepRapFirmware line 115 Code Analysis Problem
Member 'activeTemperature' was not initialized in this constructor Heat.cpp /RepRapFirmware line 115 Code Analysis Problem
Member 'temp_iState' was not initialized in this constructor Heat.cpp /RepRapFirmware line 115 Code Analysis Problem
Member 'standbyTemperature' was not initialized in this constructor Heat.cpp /RepRapFirmware line 115 Code Analysis Problem
Member 'active' was not initialized in this constructor Heat.cpp /RepRapFirmware line 115 Code Analysis Problem
Member 'badTemperatureCount' was not initialized in this constructor Heat.cpp /RepRapFirmware line 115 Code Analysis Problem

Gonna look at your new method today smiling smiley
March 10, 2016 08:21AM
I have disabled those "member not initialized in constructor" warnings (in the code analysis settings) until I get time to fix them all.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
August 19, 2016 03:48PM
Long path error!
"Long path tool" is very helpful for this problem. You can solve this problem like copy, delete, long path files by using this tool.
I used to have similar problems too, but after using "long path tool" everything was solved.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login