Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Problem compiling v1.09 in EclipseArduinoIDE

Posted by derek5a 
Problem compiling v1.09 in EclipseArduinoIDE
January 25, 2016 10:41AM
Hi,

Having tried various tutorials to try and get the Arduino libraries and everything together with Eclipse I have finally found the word document contained in the RepRapFirmware-master folder.

Thankfully this explanation has been easy to follow and I have managed to get almost all the way toward actually compiling the firmware. However at the last step I have hit a hurdle.

Step 11:
"11. In the Arduino toolbar, click on „Verify“ to build the firmware:
Please be aware that Eclipse's code check plugin has a problem resolving the absolute compiler path, however this doesn't matter if you only intend to make a small change in the firmware. Even if Eclipse complains about potential errors, you can now build the firmware without encountering problems.

But if you intend to do serious firmware development, you can get rid of these errors by specifying the absolute C++ compiler path. To do so, right-click on the top node in the Project Explorer (RepRapFirmware) and go to „Properties → C/C++ Build → Environment“:

If you're using Windows:

1. Search for „A.COMPILER.PATH.WINDOWS“
2. Edit this value and replace „$(HOME)“ with „C:\Users\“

Otherwise:

1. Search for „A.COMPILER.PATH“
2. Edit that value and replace „$(HOME)“ with „/home/“

Then click on „OK“ and all error messages shoud disappear. However, some warnings about uninitialized values may retain in the Problem list. You can hide them as well by going to „Window → Preferences“ and then to „C/C++ → Code Analysis“. There you need to look for an item called „Class members should be properly initialized“ and untick it:"

The compiled firmware at the moment shows 143 errors. I followed the above instructions but the "A.COMPILER.PATH.WINDOWS" does not exist on my selection even though I am using Windows 8.1?

I have tried making the adjustments to the "A.COMPILER.PATH" but this did nothing unfortunately. Then I tried a few other variations which did not work either.

Unfortunately things got worse after that as I wanted to take the path to original by selecting "Restore Defaults". This however stripped everything from the page leaving only "CWD" and "PWD" environment.

So I still have 143 errors and no environment variable settings moody smiley

Does anyone have any idea what I should do to fix this problem?

Thanks in advance.

5a
Re: Problem compiling v1.09 in EclipseArduinoIDE
January 25, 2016 11:00AM
All of these instructions referred to Arduino Eclipse Plugin v2.2, but I think meanwhile v2.4 has been released. I have not tested that version yet, so I cannot say what needs to be adjusted to get it working nicely. Maybe you should downgrade to v2.2 first if you insist on compiling it with Eclipse.

But I guess the easiest way to build RepRapFirmware on Windows would be to run "Make.ps1" from my own firmware fork, see [github.com] My README file provides some instructions about how it can be invoked, too. Just make sure you install the latest Arduino toolchain and my own Duet board files from my Hardware directory before you run it.
January 25, 2016 11:17AM
Throughout the process I had tried various installation techniques and versions... I couldn't actually get the 2.4 working.

The version I have installed is V2.2 AFAIK.

If i get properly nowhere with this chris I may try your method. But i'm so tantalisingly close i'd like to persevere with this install. Thanks.

Thanks
January 25, 2016 01:19PM
Why is everyone trying to compile the firmware by themselves? It is normally not necessary.

Slicer: Simplify3D 4.0; sometimes CraftWare 1.14 or Cura 2.7
Delta with Duet-WiFi, FW: 1.20.1RC2; mini-sensor board by dc42 for auto-leveling
Ormerod common modifications: Mini-sensor board by dc42, aluminum X-arm, 0.4 mm nozzle E3D like, 2nd fan, Z stepper nut M5 x 15, Herringbone gears, Z-axis bearing at top, spring loaded extruder with pneumatic fitting, Y belt axis tensioner
Ormerod 2: FW: 1.19-dc42 on Duet-WiFi. own build, modifications: GT2-belts, silicone heat-bed, different motors and so on. Printed parts: bed support, (PSU holder) and Y-feet.
Ormerod 1: FW: 1.15c-dc42 on 1k Duet-Board. Modifications: Aluminium bed-support, (nearly) all parts reprinted in PLA/ ABS, and so on.
January 25, 2016 01:23PM
Because it's a fundamental process that keeps open-source software alive. But I agree that most settings can be configured using G-codes and don't need to be set in the firmware as is the case with Marlin or other 3d printer firmware.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2016 01:25PM by chrishamm.
January 25, 2016 01:50PM
It's astonishing how many tries to compile the firmware by themselves without knowing a little bit of programming. I am afraid that mostly come from the cheap printers where you have to do this. Otherwise I would not have any problems with this and I would support it of course.

Delta with Duet-WiFi, FW: 1.20.1RC2; mini-sensor board by dc42 for auto-leveling
Ormerod common modifications: Mini-sensor board by dc42, aluminum X-arm, 0.4 mm nozzle E3D like, 2nd fan, Z stepper nut M5 x 15, Herringbone gears, Z-axis bearing at top, spring loaded extruder with pneumatic fitting, Y belt axis tensioner
Ormerod 2: FW: 1.19-dc42 on Duet-WiFi. own build, modifications: GT2-belts, silicone heat-bed, different motors and so on. Printed parts: bed support, (PSU holder) and Y-feet.
Ormerod 1: FW: 1.15c-dc42 on 1k Duet-Board. Modifications: Aluminium bed-support, (nearly) all parts reprinted in PLA/ ABS, and so on.
January 26, 2016 04:13AM
Very helpful guys.... Thanks...

1. I am planning on some development of the firmware.
2. I do have programming knowledge. If I didn't however why would using this format be frowned upon by a beginner?
3. My problem is with the eclipsearduino IDE setup and settings... Something which is new to me.

Anyone with any input that will help me move forward? Even if there is a methid I can use to get back the missing environment variables?

Thanks
January 26, 2016 04:18AM
Would you care to share a few of the 143 error messages you are getting?

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
January 26, 2016 04:42AM

Thanks dc42.

If you need anything else please let me know.
January 26, 2016 08:01AM
Treito
It's astonishing how many tries to compile the firmware by themselves without knowing a little bit of programming. I am afraid that mostly come from the cheap printers where you have to do this. Otherwise I would not have any problems with this and I would support it of course.

Getting source code to compile has very little to do with programming knowledge. I write programs for a living, but finding the correct combination of OS, compiler version and library versions in order to compile someone else's project can be a nightmare - often taking far longer than the changes I need to make to the program. It's even worse if you need to produce exactly the same executable that was supplied with the source code.

Dave
January 26, 2016 12:43PM
Please provide the error messages and accompanying lines of code as shown in the Console window, starting with the first few errors shown when trying to compile the file that stops the compilation. No screenshots please, cut and paste the lines from the console window instead.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

January 26, 2016 01:48PM
Dave, in my eyes it is astonishing how much tries to compile the firmware by their own without having the need to do that. I guess it is related to the cheap printers where some options can only be changed inside the firmware as they not provide a configuration file or only very few options as far as I know. It is indeed often hard to recompile foreign source code, especially if a specific version of an external library is needed, for example.

January 27, 2016 12:32PM
Hi dc42

This is everything that was displayed in the Console tab.

17:30:16 **** Incremental Build of configuration Release for project RepRapFirmware ****
make all
Cannot run program "make": Launching failed

Error: Program "make" not found in PATH
PATH=[C:/Program Files (x86)/Java/jre1.8.0_66/bin/client;C:/Program Files (x86)/Java/jre1.8.0_66/bin;C:/Program Files (x86)/Java/jre1.8.0_66/lib/i386;C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\Program Files;C:\Winnt;C:\Winnt\System32;c:\mingw\binTLAB\R2015b\bin;C:\MinGW\bin;javaw.exe;C:\cpp-eclipse\eclipse\jre\bin\javaw.exe;C:\cpp-eclipse\eclipseArduino;]

17:30:17 Build Finished (took 250ms)

Thank You
January 27, 2016 03:36PM
So it failed to find a make program. Search for one on your computer - with luck you will find one in the Arduino installation - and put it on your PATH.

February 03, 2016 10:10AM
I found two make files in the folders:
C:\cpp-eclipse\reprapfirmware_workspace\RepRapFirmware\Hardware\duet\sam\system\CMSIS\Examples\cmsis_example\gcc_atmel.
C:\cpp-eclipse\reprapfirmware_workspace\RepRapFirmware\Hardware\duet\sam\system\CMSIS\Examples\cmsis_example\gcc_arm.

I have added these to the environmental variable PATHs in windows. I have also changed the base C.COMPILER.PATH in eclipse to begin with C:\ as specified in the above instruction.

The console error has now changed to this:

14:57:17 **** Incremental Build of configuration Release for project RepRapFirmware ****
make all
Building file: ../.ino.cpp
Starting C++ compile
"C:\AppData\Roaming\Arduino15\packages\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1\binarm-none-eabi-g++" -c -g -O2 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-threadsafe-statics --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -Dprintf=iprintf -MMD -std=gnu++11 -mcpu=cortex-m3 -DF_CPU=84000000L -DARDUINO=152 -DARDUINO_SAM_DUE -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAM -D__SAM3X8E__ -mthumb -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x003e -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Unknown"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Duet"' "-IC:/cpp-eclipse/reprapfirmware_workspace/RepRapFirmware/Hardware/duet/sam/system/libsam" "-IC:/cpp-eclipse/reprapfirmware_workspace/RepRapFirmware/Hardware/duet/sam/system/libsam/include" "-IC:/cpp-eclipse/reprapfirmware_workspace/RepRapFirmware/Hardware/duet/sam/system/CMSIS/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:/cpp-eclipse/reprapfirmware_workspace/RepRapFirmware/Hardware/duet/sam/system/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" -I"C:\cpp-eclipse\reprapfirmware_workspace\RepRapFirmware\Hardware\duet\sam\cores\arduino" -I"C:\cpp-eclipse\reprapfirmware_workspace\RepRapFirmware\Hardware\duet\sam\variants\duet" -I"C:\cpp-eclipse\reprapfirmware_workspace\RepRapFirmware\Libraries\EMAC" -I"C:\cpp-eclipse\reprapfirmware_workspace\RepRapFirmware\Libraries\Flash" -I"C:\cpp-eclipse\reprapfirmware_workspace\RepRapFirmware\Libraries\Lwip" -I"C:\cpp-eclipse\reprapfirmware_workspace\RepRapFirmware\Libraries\MCP4461" -I"C:\cpp-eclipse\reprapfirmware_workspace\RepRapFirmware\Libraries\SD_HSMCI" -I"C:\cpp-eclipse\reprapfirmware_workspace\RepRapFirmware\Libraries\SD_HSMCI\utility" -I"C:\cpp-eclipse\reprapfirmware_workspace\RepRapFirmware\Libraries\Wire" -MMD -MP -MF".ino.cpp.d" -MT".ino.cpp.d" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 -x c++ "../.ino.cpp" -o ".ino.cpp.o" -w
/usr/bin/sh: C:\AppData\Roaming\Arduino15\packages\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1\binarm-none-eabi-g++: command not found
make: *** [.ino.cpp.o] Error 127

14:57:19 Build Finished (took 1s.485ms)

I have tried adding the above make destinations to C.COMPILER.PATH and PATH in eclipse environment variables but the error message remains constant.

Any ideas?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2016 10:11AM by derek5a.
February 03, 2016 11:03AM
Sounds like you either haven't installed the Arduino extension for Eclipse, or you haven't configured it with the correct path to your Arduino installation.

February 03, 2016 03:50PM
I'm willing to say it's more likely to be "or you haven't configured it with the correct path to your Arduino installation."

Is there anyone able to share what path information is held in all the areas of software of their setup so i can compare. Other than that i'm not sure how to proceed?
February 03, 2016 05:27PM
Also you are compiling with a very recent version of Arduino, judging by the path that it is looking for the compiler in. I am not sure the Arduino plugin works with recent versions. I use Arduino 1.5.8.

Ulf
February 08, 2016 07:24AM
”Make” is not a part of Arduino IDE Ver 1.5.7 and newer versions.
[eclipse.baeyens.it] (press "All os comments" and also "Windows")

Download "Make" from [ftp.equation.com]
February 27, 2016 10:18AM
I have gone back and started again. Using the Word document in 1.09.

This is with 1.6.1 and Luna.

the error seems to be different. The Console information is below:

15:13:33 **** Incremental Build of configuration Release for project RepRapFirmware ****
make all
'Building file: ../.ino.cpp'
'Starting C++ compile'
"C:\SPB_Data\AppData\Roaming\Arduino15\packages\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1\binarm-none-eabi-g++" -c -g -O2 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-threadsafe-statics --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -Dprintf=iprintf -MMD -std=gnu++11 -mcpu=cortex-m3 -DF_CPU=84000000L -DARDUINO=10601 -DARDUINO_SAM_DUE -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAM -D__SAM3X8E__ -mthumb -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x003e -DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\""Unknown"\" -DUSB_PRODUCT=\""Duet"\" "-IC:/Eclipse/eclipse/workspace/RepRapFirmware/Hardware/duet/sam/system/libsam" "-IC:/Eclipse/eclipse/workspace/RepRapFirmware/Hardware/duet/sam/system/libsam/include" "-IC:/Eclipse/eclipse/workspace/RepRapFirmware/Hardware/duet/sam/system/CMSIS/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:/Eclipse/eclipse/workspace/RepRapFirmware/Hardware/duet/sam/system/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" -I"C:\Eclipse\eclipse\workspace\RepRapFirmware\Hardware\duet\sam\cores\arduino" -I"C:\Eclipse\eclipse\workspace\RepRapFirmware\Hardware\duet\sam\variants\duet" -I"C:\Eclipse\eclipse\workspace\RepRapFirmware\Libraries\EMAC" -I"C:\Eclipse\eclipse\workspace\RepRapFirmware\Libraries\Flash" -I"C:\Eclipse\eclipse\workspace\RepRapFirmware\Libraries\Lwip" -I"C:\Eclipse\eclipse\workspace\RepRapFirmware\Libraries\MAX31855" -I"C:\Eclipse\eclipse\workspace\RepRapFirmware\Libraries\MCP4461" -I"C:\Eclipse\eclipse\workspace\RepRapFirmware\Libraries\SD_HSMCI" -I"C:\Eclipse\eclipse\workspace\RepRapFirmware\Libraries\SD_HSMCI\utility" -I"C:\Eclipse\eclipse\workspace\RepRapFirmware\Libraries\SPI" -I"C:\Eclipse\eclipse\workspace\RepRapFirmware\Libraries\SamNonDuePin" -I"C:\Eclipse\eclipse\workspace\RepRapFirmware\Libraries" -MMD -MP -MF".ino.cpp.d" -MT".ino.cpp.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 -x c++ "../.ino.cpp" -o ".ino.cpp.o" -Wall
The system cannot find the path specified.
make: *** [.ino.cpp.o] Error 1

15:13:34 Build Finished (took 617ms)

Also to note I had problems when adding the personal libraries. The error:

"eclipse.buildId=4.4.2.M20150204-1700
java.version=1.8.0_66
java.vendor=Oracle Corporation
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=en_GB
Framework arguments: -product org.eclipse.epp.package.cpp.product
Command-line arguments: -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86 -product org.eclipse.epp.package.cpp.product

it.baeyens.arduino.core
Error
Sat Feb 27 15:13:42 GMT 2016
The library .gitignore is not valid for this board."

ANYONE ANY IDEAS???
February 27, 2016 12:50PM
The Arduino plugin for Eclipse is fussy and only works with certain versions of Eclipse and Arduino. Please read the build instructions in T3P3's blog entry. In particular, if you are using the same version of the Arduino plugin that I am, you need to use Eclipse Juno and Arduino 1.5.8.

I intend to the drop the Arduino core and plugin from the build system when I have time. For the Duet NG I am dropping Eclipse too because I find it very temperamental, and Eclipse C++ projects are too difficult to move between computers. Chrishamm and Dan Newman already use completely different build systems for their firmware forks.

February 28, 2016 08:16AM
dc42
The Arduino plugin for Eclipse is fussy and only works with certain versions of Eclipse and Arduino. Please read the build instructions in T3P3's blog entry. In particular, if you are using the same version of the Arduino plugin that I am, you need to use Eclipse Juno and Arduino 1.5.8.

I intend to the drop the Arduino core and plugin from the build system when I have time. For the Duet NG I am dropping Eclipse too because I find it very temperamental, and Eclipse C++ projects are too difficult to move between computers. Chrishamm and Dan Newman already use completely different build systems for their firmware forks.

Since I can't see the problem in the current setup I'll try the Juno and 1.5.8 combination.... I can only see the 1.5.8 BETA online is this correct?

Cheers
February 28, 2016 09:25AM
I have installed Juno SR2.
I have installed Arduino 1.5.8 BETA.

I'm having problems however straight away when trying to "Install New Software..." from the Help menu.

When using the link [www.baeyens.it]... The menu only offers V2.4.0.201512062147 ( I was hoping to locate V2.2... I have tried numerous links and none will find 2.2)

Then even if I try and install the version it does find it fails
"Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could not be found.
Software being installed: Arduino Eclipse Extensions 2.4.0.201512062147 (it.baeyens.arduino.feature.feature.group 2.4.0.201512062147)"

I'm seriously at my wits end with this.... It's not like I can give up though as I NEED to do some development in the software for my university project... I honestly can't believe that getting a working piece of firmware to compile can be so difficult!...

Any suggestions
February 28, 2016 10:21AM
You can download v2.2 direct from [eclipse.baeyens.it].

February 28, 2016 10:48AM
Right OK I think I might be doing something wrong then... I have a few questions...

The last link provides a file which holds a version of eclipse with a preinstalled plugin... This is what I used in the first iteration where there was numerous errors.

It doesn't however appear to have any plugin variables I can install through the "Install New Software" menu in Eclipse Juno?
February 28, 2016 10:54AM
Is just finding the plugin files and copying them over to the Juno version the right way to do it?
February 28, 2016 11:06AM
Copying the files appeared to have worked... But if there may be an issue with that please let me know...

I'm now at a stage of compilation and having a similar problem to earlier where I have no make file being found... The last time there was a range to be used (gcc/gcc_atmel/gcc_arm).

To make sure I'm doing this correctly... I located the make files in...
C:\eclipse\workspace\RepRapFirmware\Hardware\duet\sam\system\CMSIS\Examples\cmsis_example\gcc_atmel.
C:\eclipse\workspace\RepRapFirmware\Hardware\duet\sam\system\CMSIS\Examples\cmsis_example\gcc_arm.
C:\eclipse\workspace\RepRapFirmware\Hardware\duet\sam\system\CMSIS\Examples\cmsis_example\gcc.

I am copying these paths into my PATH environment variables in windows? Is that correct? Does it need all three?
February 28, 2016 12:07PM
Latest error message?? Having completed the steps above? Any ideas?

17:06:08 **** Incremental Build of configuration Release for project RepRapFirmware ****
make all
'Building file: ../DDA.cpp'
'Starting C++ compile'
"C:\SPB_Data\AppData\Roaming\Arduino15\packages\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1\binarm-none-eabi-g++" -c -g -O2 -w -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-threadsafe-statics --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -Dprintf=iprintf -MMD -std=gnu++11 -mcpu=cortex-m3 -DF_CPU=84000000L -DARDUINO=158 -DARDUINO_SAM_DUE -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAM -D__SAM3X8E__ -mthumb -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x003e -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Unknown"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Duet"' "-IC:/eclipse/workspace/RepRapFirmware/Hardware/duet/sam/system/libsam" "-IC:/eclipse/workspace/RepRapFirmware/Hardware/duet/sam/system/libsam/include" "-IC:/eclipse/workspace/RepRapFirmware/Hardware/duet/sam/system/CMSIS/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:/eclipse/workspace/RepRapFirmware/Hardware/duet/sam/system/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" -I"C:\eclipse\workspace\RepRapFirmware\Hardware\duet\sam\cores\arduino" -I"C:\eclipse\workspace\RepRapFirmware\Hardware\duet\sam\variants\duet" -I"C:\eclipse\workspace\RepRapFirmware\Libraries\EMAC" -I"C:\eclipse\workspace\RepRapFirmware\Libraries\Flash" -I"C:\eclipse\workspace\RepRapFirmware\Libraries\Lwip" -I"C:\eclipse\workspace\RepRapFirmware\Libraries\MAX31855" -I"C:\eclipse\workspace\RepRapFirmware\Libraries\MCP4461" -I"C:\eclipse\workspace\RepRapFirmware\Libraries\SamNonDuePin" -I"C:\eclipse\workspace\RepRapFirmware\Libraries\SD_HSMCI" -I"C:\eclipse\workspace\RepRapFirmware\Libraries\SD_HSMCI\utility" -I"C:\eclipse\workspace\RepRapFirmware\Libraries\SPI" -MMD -MP -MF"DDA.cpp.d" -MT"DDA.cpp.d" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 -x c++ "../DDA.cpp" -o "DDA.cpp.o"
make: *** [DDA.cpp.o] Error 1

17:06:08 Build Finished (took 666ms)
February 28, 2016 02:58PM
My guess is that this message:

means this this file (the C++ compiler):

"C:\SPB_Data\AppData\Roaming\Arduino15\packages\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1\binarm-none-eabi-g++"

cannot be found. I have Arduino 1.5.8 installed in folder C:/Arduino-1.5.8 and the path to the compiler is:

"C:/Arduino-1.5.8/hardware/tools/gcc-arm-none-eabi-4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++"

February 29, 2016 06:20AM
Having changed the PATH in A.COMPILER.PATH to the same folder mentioned it still did not work.

I've reinstalled Arduino 1.5.8 as the original path was in Program Files (x86)... Reinstalled it to C:\Arduino-1.5.8.... Just incase the spaces in Program Files were an issue

I now have the path of the compiler (A.COMPILER.PATH) matching that of your location dc42..."C:\Arduino-1.5.8\hardware\tools\gcc-arm-none-eabi-4.8.3-2014q1\bin\" is exactly what is in A.COMPILER.PATH.

However still getting this error??

11:07:24 **** Incremental Build of configuration Release for project RepRapFirmware ****
make all
'Building file: ../DDA.cpp'
'Starting C++ compile'
"C:\Arduino-1.5.8\hardware\tools\gcc-arm-none-eabi-4.8.3-2014q1\binarm-none-eabi-g++" -c -g -O2 -w -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-threadsafe-statics --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -Dprintf=iprintf -MMD -std=gnu++11 -mcpu=cortex-m3 -DF_CPU=84000000L -DARDUINO=158 -DARDUINO_SAM_DUE -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAM -D__SAM3X8E__ -mthumb -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x003e -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Unknown"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Duet"' "-IC:/eclipse/workspace/RepRapFirmware/Hardware/duet/sam/system/libsam" "-IC:/eclipse/workspace/RepRapFirmware/Hardware/duet/sam/system/libsam/include" "-IC:/eclipse/workspace/RepRapFirmware/Hardware/duet/sam/system/CMSIS/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:/eclipse/workspace/RepRapFirmware/Hardware/duet/sam/system/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" -I"C:\eclipse\workspace\RepRapFirmware\Hardware\duet\sam\cores\arduino" -I"C:\eclipse\workspace\RepRapFirmware\Hardware\duet\sam\variants\duet" -I"C:\eclipse\workspace\RepRapFirmware\Libraries\EMAC" -I"C:\eclipse\workspace\RepRapFirmware\Libraries\Flash" -I"C:\eclipse\workspace\RepRapFirmware\Libraries\Lwip" -I"C:\eclipse\workspace\RepRapFirmware\Libraries\MAX31855" -I"C:\eclipse\workspace\RepRapFirmware\Libraries\MCP4461" -I"C:\eclipse\workspace\RepRapFirmware\Libraries\SamNonDuePin" -I"C:\eclipse\workspace\RepRapFirmware\Libraries\SD_HSMCI" -I"C:\eclipse\workspace\RepRapFirmware\Libraries\SD_HSMCI\utility" -I"C:\eclipse\workspace\RepRapFirmware\Libraries\SPI" -MMD -MP -MF"DDA.cpp.d" -MT"DDA.cpp.d" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 -x c++ "../DDA.cpp" -o "DDA.cpp.o"
'"C:\Arduino-1.5.8\hardware\tools\gcc-arm-none-eabi-4.8.3-2014q1\binarm-none-eabi-g++"' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
make: *** [DDA.cpp.o] Error 1

11:07:25 Build Finished (took 910ms)

It doesn't seem to have the backslash between bin and arm-none-eabi-g++? Could it be something to do with that?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login