Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

AON - Industrial 3D Printing on Kickstarter

Posted by aon3d 
AON - Industrial 3D Printing on Kickstarter
November 27, 2015 12:58PM
Hi everyone,

We've recently launched our Kickstarter (https://goo.gl/N75aDH) and we'd love to get your feedback/support!

Key points on the new machine:
  • It's big - 450mm x 450mm x 640mm of build volume.
  • High-temperature everything - actively heated build chamber up to 70C, water-cooled E3D with thermocouple upgrade for 450C+ printing, build plate goes to 130C+
  • Two independent toolheads - the coolest feature in our opinion. Each extruder is able to move independently from the other, making dual extrusion super easy with no need for ooze shields and the like. They can also move in tandem to print multiple copies of an object simultaneously!

I know that most of you in the community would rather build your own, but if you know of anybody who needs a pre-built solution, please pass it along!

And yes, we will be releasing the design files after fulfilling all the pledges!
Re: AON - Industrial 3D Printing on Kickstarter
November 29, 2015 02:37PM
Hey, truly amazing printer you have made.

Really looks awesome and a lot of solid innovation, love the 2 print head. No printer for me but I joined your Backers Circle - Good luck!
Re: AON - Industrial 3D Printing on Kickstarter
November 29, 2015 03:06PM
Thanks for your support! We've got some cool stuff in the pipeline even if you don't end up with one of our printers.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login