Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Get my account changed

Posted by Nighthawk 
Get my account changed
May 26, 2011 06:15PM
Most of the regulars on IRC know me by "Sea Shadow" and as I don't really use the alias Nighthawk anymore I was wondering if I could have my forum account edited to reflect the change. I only need my account name changed to "Sea Shadow" so that it no longer is "Nighthawk". I could make a new account with the new name if I need to, but I thought I would just ask here first to see if the change could be made.
Re: Get my account changed
May 26, 2011 11:08PM
Nobody ever reads these messages. It's like abig black hole. I go by Wildseyed on the wiki, but for some reason, the forum account exists, but I cannot log in or retrieve my password.

I asked. Didn;t hear back. I guess I'm sayin' don't hold your breath smileys with beer
March 13, 2012 09:03PM
Does anyone know who the forum admin is? I have a user ID stuck in limbo, because hotmail can't receive my account confirmation email.
VDX
March 14, 2012 04:17AM
... this was Sebastien Baillard, but he wasn't seen here since half'n year ...

I can delete your pending account, but can't change nicknames ...

There could be some issues with spam-filters regarding emails from hotmail and gmail, so better use a different mail-server.

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
March 16, 2012 11:21AM
Hi Viktor,
Yes, I tried to contact Sebastien with no luck. If you could delete my pending account, that would be great. Thanks a lot.
Also, if you need any help with forum moderation duties, I'd be glad to lend a hand.
Thanks.
-Sam
VDX
March 16, 2012 05:17PM
Hi Sam,

account deleted.

I've asked Adrian, what's going on, but this can take a while ...

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

March 17, 2012 01:34AM
Thanks, Victor!
March 22, 2012 03:01AM
Hi Viktor,

I am having trouble receiving email in my hotmail account as well (for instance the acount activitaion mail). Is there a way to solve this? I'd like to become a forummember. thanks.

t.castelijn@hotmail.com

cheers, tim
VDX
March 22, 2012 04:00AM
Hi Tim,

email-accounts from 'hotmail' and 'gmail' seems to be banned in the spam-filter as most spam-bots have this provider ... better use another provider eye rolling smiley

Viktor
--------

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login