Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Forum theme

Posted by Cefiar 
Forum theme
October 17, 2010 06:43PM
Can we get a consistent theme on the forum? It doesn't make it look that inviting either.

So far, there are two themes in place on the forum:

White theme
Green (Emerald?) theme

The White theme lacks a few things that the Green theme has (like clicking on the flag next to a thread with new posts takes you to the last unread post).

BTW: I would also suggest changing the final theme to NOT limit the width of the page to a certain number of pixels, but I've implemented a personal work-around to this (using GreaseMonkey) so it doesn't make much difference to me any more.
Re: Forum theme
November 14, 2010 05:54AM
There are still a few forums that display the old white theme.

I'm happy to track them down and report them if someone will actually go to the effort of correcting them.

Note: Could we change the main forum list as well while we're at it?
November 08, 2011 10:09PM
Any chance of someone now looking into this?
VDX
November 10, 2011 05:10AM
Hi Cefiar,

i think, i can change the themes of the sub-forums to green (the main forum is set to this theme too, but didn't change) - can you list the forums with the old style or send me this list per PN?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2011 05:13AM by VDX.

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
November 10, 2011 06:54AM
Ahh ok. It's just the main forum theme that's still the old white theme now. Tends to be the main thing that annoys me about it really.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login