Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Almost every german word is blocked ! - Ein Wort, das Du in Deiner Nachricht verwendest, wurde von uns gesperrt.

Posted by Kulturfolger 
I cannot write anymore, many common german word are blocked. Of course I cannot write examples but "possible" in german is blocked.

Ingo

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2015 05:52AM by Kulturfolger.
+1, in English. I'd write a longer message, but I get the banned word message.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2015 06:14AM by droftarts.
Here, too. Yesterday I tracked it down by removing line by line, then work by word until it was accepted. It was the file number of the attachment.

Generation 7 Electronics Teacup Firmware RepRap DIY

The word Charlie Oscar Mike , as used for many, many website links, appears to have been banned.

Ian
RepRapPro tech support

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2015 08:33AM by droftarts.
Counting is forbidden and swearing fotzensoftwareadmin is okay?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2015 08:33AM by Kulturfolger.
Sorry, removed. I was just testing what was, and was not, banned!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2015 08:34AM by droftarts.
Should be fixed after a little time - usually settings doesn't apply immediately, please try again tomorrow. I was pretty overzealous and dumb with regular expressions while trying to block spammers, sorry.

Most of my technical comments should be correct, but is THIS one ?
Anyway, as a rule of thumb, always double check what people write.
Thanks DeuxVis!

Ian
RepRapPro tech support
Thanks a lot DeuxVis for solving this issue so quick!

Ingo
Hello, I think that even if back to more accurate censorship, the message shall tell WHAT are the word(s) the filter did not accept.
I ended up searching paragraph after paragraph, word after word as Traumflug, but as is was a multi-target, that was quite long. I ended up send my text in an image, but it was not even accepting the image presentation very short sentence.
PRZ
Hello, I think that even if back to more accurate censorship, the message shall tell WHAT are the word(s) the filter did not accept.
I ended up searching paragraph after paragraph, word after word as Traumflug, but as is was a multi-target, that was quite long. I ended up send my text in an image, but it was not even accepting the image presentation very short sentence.

Well this would kind of defeat the purpose if we tell the spammers which word are to be avoided.

Moreover this time it was not a single word block, but an attempt to catch all instances of an url they advertise for - that was badly designed and ended up catching way too many combination of letters, hence the random blocking of some words.

Most of my technical comments should be correct, but is THIS one ?
Anyway, as a rule of thumb, always double check what people write.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login