Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Donate a reprap printer to help us to help autism education and funding?

Posted by technewszone 
Donate a reprap printer to help us to help autism education and funding?
April 25, 2015 02:19PM
To Whom it may concern:

I heard about your products from a few 3d printing companies that we are working with to do reviews, and help autism too. We were quite impressed by your devices.

We are not funded enough to buy one at this point but are quite intrigued by them.

If we can help you with exposure, could we get a machine donated or loaned to experiment with and to review?

We would also use it to help autism as well, and make a difference for autism education and use for funding to get our 501c3 for an autism foundation.

I am the aspie, army vet dad of 3 with autism. I am making a difference for autism, plus we do news and reviews and I am a tech nerd too. I could contribute to the community if you can help us get a printer.

If we can help promote your products to our 100K+ social media friends and on our site, could you donate or loan us one to help us to do reviews and help autism too?

We are working with Solidoodle, Robo3d and a few others and will be doing reviews soon. We are also trying to help autism and do some projects for fund raising and educational projects too.

If you need any new products beta tested please keep us in mind.

Let me know if You may be able to donate or loan some filament to test, and review? We reach of hundreds of thousands of people as well on our sites and via social media and tv. If you know 3d printing companies could you share our information with them to test and review their products as well?

We have done reviews for, GO Pro, Dromeda, Protus, Steel Series, Audio Technica, Marshall, Pentax, Ricoh, Nikon, and others as well and are working on a few right now too.

We are working on a few camera, and audio reviews, and wearable cameras and have extensive experience in the industry.

We are also trying to help autism via technology, music, and the arts and would love to do some testing relevant to high functioning autistic people too.

We are also trying to get funded to help autism and do a documentary on autism.
Would you be able to donate a refurbished drone to do an autism documentary and some local tv events as well.

Please keep me in mind.

Sincerely,

David Berkowitz
President/Chief New Products Blogger
Technewszone Media
Technewszone.com
Arts4Autism
Autism Advocacy and Technology News Zone, Inc.
davidb@technewszone.com
[www.technewszone.com]
[www.youtube.com]
[www.facebook.com]
@Itechnewszone on Twitter
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login