Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

FIrst account I made didnt work, How can i get it activated?

Posted by Ericjor22 
FIrst account I made didnt work, How can i get it activated?
March 01, 2015 05:48PM
I registered an account as Ericjor with a gmail email account. I opened it in windows 8.1 mail app, and copied and pasted the url into my browser. I went to the address, and was told account was activated. Then I went to log in, yet was then told no such account/password exists, or that account was inactive. I tried logging in again repeatedly, and even following the activation url, with no luck. AFter about 15 minutes, I just made another account with a different username and email, and it worked perfectly. However, I would like to use my first account, as it is tied to my primary email. Wtf happened with this? Also, I could find no contact information for forum admins, so I am posting this here.
Re: FIrst account I made didnt work, How can i get it activated?
March 01, 2015 06:05PM
Try it again now

-=( blog )=- -=( thingiverse )=- -=( 3Dindustries )=- -=( Aluhotend - mostly metal hotend)=--=( Facebook )=-

March 01, 2015 06:16PM
ya it worked now. Thanks
June 01, 2015 09:32PM
hello I too is not received my confirmation e-mail my username is Venuss with hotmail !!
June 02, 2015 12:00AM
venuss01
hello I too is not received my confirmation e-mail my username is Venuss with hotmail !!

i've set it to active, try and log in now

-=( blog )=- -=( thingiverse )=- -=( 3Dindustries )=- -=( Aluhotend - mostly metal hotend)=--=( Facebook )=-

June 02, 2015 08:25AM
Yes thank !!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login