Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Is forum user cdru a nasty idiot or a troll or just a misunderstood nice guy?

Posted by mung 
Is forum user cdru a nasty idiot or a troll or just a misunderstood nice guy?
October 19, 2014 08:56AM
I started a thread the other day and like most of my threads it was immediatly move to the backwaters of this site by the admin.

I would never believe this were anything other than normal behaviour by the forum administrators, and I think I can see exactly where they are coming from, so I thought I should try and make amends and rephrase my question.

I originally posted another question that I feel children below the age of 12 should not read as there are words used in it that could taint their immature and incompletely formed minds causing them to grow up to become bad people.

I would be pleased if the administrators could replace the word that I used in my previous post and that they had issue with to the alternative phrase 'trolling idiot'.

I do not want to insult anyone and I have never attempted to say anything untrue or intentionally insulting, I just want to know if I was being sensitive to the comments that cdru made.

If anyone is interested please check my previous posts and see what cdru said, I really would like some help with this as I do not want to treat cdru unreasonably or say anything unfounded about cdru. I feel unsure I am being overly sensitive and reading too much into what was said.
Re: Is forum user cdru a nasty idiot or a troll or just a misunderstood nice guy?
October 19, 2014 10:02AM
moved for reference purposes

-=( blog )=- -=( thingiverse )=- -=( 3Dindustries )=- -=( Aluhotend - mostly metal hotend)=--=( Facebook )=-

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login