Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

compromise

Posted by nohioplastics 
compromise
August 17, 2014 09:42PM
What do you think? I got banned during the polar vortex. Pretty rough time. I'd like the ohioplastics username back. It's kind of a big deal to me personally. Let's talk about it.
Re: compromise
August 18, 2014 06:52AM
nohioplastics
I'd like the ohioplastics username back.

Probably a lost case. Ohioplastic's doings got some admins here enough into a rage to get them close to hacking additional functionality into the forum software just to get rid of him more reliably.

How about choosing a nice new nickname and taking this opportunity to start being a good forum citizen? It's not too difficult, I'm sure you can manage that, too.

Generation 7 Electronics Teacup Firmware RepRap DIY

VDX
August 18, 2014 04:15PM
nohioplastics
What do you think? I got banned during the polar vortex. Pretty rough time. I'd like the ohioplastics username back. It's kind of a big deal to me personally. Let's talk about it.

... we're actually discussing this -- it's mostly depending on your behaviour in the forum ... most of your accounts were blocked or deleted for really, really bad behaviour eye rolling smiley

Are you willing to change this?

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
August 19, 2014 10:49PM
When I first got into the industry, I was pretty radical. But know I have something like a thousand customers out there. A lot of them use this forum. I'd like to use the forum for support. I've got a printer release coming up that I'd like to talk about and I'd like to let bygones be bygones. As far as admins being mad; I can't compare my values to yours. I'm an ex-marine machinist from NE Ohio. I might as well be an alien to you. But, "When in Rome..."

I'll be offline for a couple months preping my build for release. If you want me back online at that time, so be it. If not, it's been fun.
August 27, 2014 09:22PM
now
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login