Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dutch user group restyling

Posted by Wvantoorn 
Dutch user group restyling
April 01, 2014 12:14PM
Dear admins, mods and other reprappers,

I want to ask if it is possible to restyle the dutch user group to say like the italian section, that is how a user group should be sub sectioned.
If needed i would be available to do the restyling. Know alot about forums and modding, and i am disabled so i have lots of time.
The dutch community is growing and to avoid people to get lost in answers to their questions and to clean up the list it would be usefull to make such a restyling.

Hoping you can help me with that,

greetings Wilco

Mendelmax 1.5, E3D v6, ramps 1.4, drv8825, kapton heated bed (working)
Sparkcube 1.1, e3d v6, radds 1.5, raps128, 12864 lcd, octoprint (build and testing)
Sparkcube 1.1 XL, radds 1.5, raps128, lcd, fsr autobed, octoprint on odroid (building)
VDX
Re: Dutch user group restyling
April 01, 2014 03:04PM
... there's some discussion about this behind the scenes - get in contact with Ohmarinus and jonnie ...

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
April 02, 2014 12:07PM
I think that if we could team up and admin the dutch section, we can improve it, and make it more readable for dutch newcomers.
Is there a possibility that i could get rights to change the subsection with marinus and jonnie?

Sparkcube 1.1, e3d v6, radds 1.5, raps128, 12864 lcd, octoprint (build and testing)
Sparkcube 1.1 XL, radds 1.5, raps128, lcd, fsr autobed, octoprint on odroid (building)
VDX
April 02, 2014 02:20PM
... I've activated you as moderator - welcome to the team smileys with beer

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

April 02, 2014 02:37PM
Thanx Viktor.

April 03, 2014 03:46AM
Viktor,

We want to change the style of the section to something like the german or italian section, but as moderator that cant be done, is there a solution we can think about?
that would be great because we talked about it in the dutch section and all agree that an italian or german style forum would be what we need to get our part to the next level and make some translations of tutorials and make our own tutorials.
And it would help to avoid 30ish of the same questions about 1 subject.

Hope to hear from you soon.

PS, i know a fair amount about fora building and adapting.

Gr. Wilco

VDX
April 03, 2014 06:32AM
... then the best way should be to design a folder-structure and activate one of the admins to create this substructure winking smiley

Viktor
--------

April 04, 2014 08:32AM
Ok, ill make a design this weekend and present it to you.

Gr. Wilco

April 12, 2014 05:59AM
Hello Wvantoorn. If you like the Italian design I can help you, just contact me; I've made it. smiling smiley You're welcome.

Quick reference for the admin who'll help you restyling, here are the icons (opensource icons, so don't worry about royalties) I used on the italian section:
Here is the italian section.

From the top:
[reprap.org] This is for the "General topics" where we talk all about RepRap and 3D printing, note that we DON'T allow to talk about printing problems in this section.
[reprap.org] This is for the "FAQ and guides section", guides are for forum's use and 3D printing (Ex:I made a guide for the endstops)
[reprap.org] This is for "Main printing problems section" where skilled users talk about their problems
[reprap.org] This is for "Newbie printing problems section" where new users ask help
[reprap.org] This is for "Electronics and mechanical section" where users talk about linear guides, Ramps, cabling, bushing, etc
[reprap.org] This is for "Extruders, hotends, hotbeds and filament materials (ABS,PLA,etc) section"
[reprap.org] This is for "Sftware and Firmware section"
[reprap.org] This is for "Projects and new ideas section", since italians are inventors/makers and we have a lot of inventions on 3D printing ;-)
[reprap.org] This is for "Presentations and OffTopic section"
[reprap.org] This is for "Market section" where users ask for printing service and companies make announcements

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2014 06:23AM by Gordie.

---- "Let me make my move" ----

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login