Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

RUG Czech

Posted by majkl 
RUG Czech
October 08, 2013 03:46AM
Is there any way to make a subforums in Czech RUG? [forums.reprap.org]

May be it will sound cheeky but can I have moderator rights for that part? The discussion is in some ways really helpfull, but actually newbies are still repeating the same questions so I believe that some categorization can help. Now it's like a book without the chapters winking smiley

I'm not willing to moderate any posts. But I'll really appreciate if I should create subforums.

I like how german guys have the forum structured: [forums.reprap.org]

If giving the rights is not possible can I at least write the proposed structure of forums and some good soul will create those?

Thx in advance. Have a nice day.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2013 03:49AM by majkl.
VDX
Re: RUG Czech
October 09, 2013 02:53AM
Hi Michal,

I've activated your moderator status for the Czech RUG - check the options and give some feedback.

Viktor

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
October 09, 2013 05:56AM
Viktor, thank you very much.

I can make, move, delete topics. But can you please help me how to create subforum, that contains topics?
VDX
October 09, 2013 06:04AM
... I'll test later - could be this is only possible when changing/moving the forum in a sub-folder like the German RUG ...

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

October 09, 2013 05:01PM
If I understand well, now czech forums are in category Czech RUG. So the solution is to move actual forums to another new category called Obecné (general in czech). And then if I'll have rights to create other subcategories it's gonna be great.

Anyway thank you for you time.
October 26, 2013 10:25AM
HI,
can i get same moderator status for czech rug forum?

I miss somebody to make sticky threads for important posts (with advices, solutions, common things...) or edit first post, especialy, when i working on czech translation for Skeinforge manual.

and if majkl will need help, when it is possible, i would help.

Thanks and have nice day.

vlastni navrh plus ve vystavbe CoreXY

Thingiverse : [www.thingiverse.com]
git: [github.com]
shop: [shop.daje.cz]
Teorie relativity:
vysvetleni 1: sahnes-li na rozpalenou panev, vteriny jsou jak hodiny. sahnes-li na rozpalenou zenu, hodiny jsou jak vteriny...
vysvetleni 2: strcis-li mi nos do zadnice, pak ja mam nos v zadku, ty mas nos v zadku, ale ja sem na tom relativne lip smiling smiley
VDX
October 26, 2013 05:21PM
... done ...

Viktor
--------

October 27, 2013 06:47AM
Thanks

Teorie relativity:
vysvetleni 1: sahnes-li na rozpalenou panev, vteriny jsou jak hodiny. sahnes-li na rozpalenou zenu, hodiny jsou jak vteriny...
vysvetleni 2: strcis-li mi nos do zadnice, pak ja mam nos v zadku, ty mas nos v zadku, ale ja sem na tom relativne lip smiling smiley
October 27, 2013 07:19AM
VDX Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ... I'll test later - could be this is only
> possible when changing/moving the forum in a
> sub-folder like the German RUG ...

I suppose, that rights for making "directory" structure under Czech RUG is under admin or operator role?
I don't need those, but it is possible to design/create our structure and send it to U or other person to do that???
And when we have "subforums" moderators rights are for that child forums too?

thanks

Teorie relativity:
VDX
October 27, 2013 05:54PM
... yes, for changing the structure an admin has to create a new subfolder - then the mods should be able to create new 'subforums' in this folder ... look here, how I changed the German RUG: [forums.reprap.org]

Viktor
--------

October 27, 2013 06:28PM
VDX Wrote:
> ... yes, for changing the structure an admin has
> to create a new subfolder - then the mods should
> be able to create new 'subforums' in this folder
> ... look here, how I changed the German RUG:
> [forums.reprap.org]

nice change!

If I understand U correctly, now it is not posible to me make subforums, because current Czech forum are not create as "multiforum", but as single forum with only threads?
and to do that subforums works is only U (as admin) must create it new? (and assigned moderators can create rest of structure and make threads movement) - i traing to get to situation, when u or other admin will have easy job winking smiley - because i can imagine what work must be done = create subfolders, move threads to correct subforums and if u cant understand czech lang. smiling smiley

I think, that Majkl have that idea to czech forum change to subforum with one called Obecne with all current threads and we can do the rest. (create other subforums and moving threads to right ones)

is that way possible?

Teorie relativity:
October 27, 2013 07:37PM
VDX: thanks man I can see that the Czech RUG folder.

When the movement will come the url will stay the same. Or is some redirection possible? Or should I warn czech group that the address gonna change?
VDX
October 27, 2013 07:38PM
... created a folder with one subforum and set your rights for it - [forums.reprap.org]

Try to create other forums ... otherwise you post here the wished structure, so an admin can set it up ...

Viktor
--------

October 27, 2013 07:40PM
I see the rights for "Obecne". But not for Czech RUG which supposed to be the parent of other subforums.

These are my rights:
Czech Republic Moderator
Czech Republic read-permission
Czech Republic reply-permission
Czech Republic post-permission
Obecne Moderator
Obecne read-permission
Obecne reply-permission
Obecne post-permission

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2013 07:40PM by majkl.
October 27, 2013 07:53PM
Hi,

good work, but same to me as majkl - cant create in Czech RUG but Obecne is ok and i have same rights as him

Teorie relativity:
October 27, 2013 08:16PM
if it is not posible to make us allmighty in Czech RUG winking smiley then we prepare structure and we paste it here

Thanks for help amd have a good night smiling smiley

Teorie relativity:
Czech forum proposed structure
October 28, 2013 08:40AM
In format:

Title
- short description

FAQ & HOW-TO a odkazy
- jak na to, výcucy, odkazy do Wiki, návody

Mechanika
- mechanické konstrukce, Prusa, Rostock ...

Elektronika
- řízení, drivery, arduino, RAMPS

Hotendy a hlavy
- porovnání hotendů, zkušenosti

Software
- Slic3r, Skeinforge, Cura, KISSlicer ...

Novinky, nápady, nová řešení
- geniální myšlenky, nové přístupy

Prodám, koupím / komerční nabídky
- nákup, prodej, reklama

Problémy
- nefunguje to

Obecné
- původní diskuse

Koš / kanál
- chlív

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/28/2013 08:46AM by majkl.
VDX
October 28, 2013 03:39PM
... OK, created the structure and set the mod privileges ...

Viktor
--------

October 28, 2013 04:54PM
Great, thanks a lot. Once you'll be in Czech republic, I'll buy you a beer winking smiley
October 28, 2013 05:36PM
One more favour please. Is it possible to make actual czech forum [forums.reprap.org] to be a child of [forums.reprap.org] called Obecné?

I mean to:
- delete Obecné - [forums.reprap.org]
- move [forums.reprap.org] to [forums.reprap.org]
- and rename Czech Republic to Obecné

We started to move topics, but the rest should stay somewhere and folder Obecné is the right place. Moving the whole forum will help, otherwise we have to move all topics manually.

Thanks in advance.
October 28, 2013 05:50PM
obecne in Czech RUG is cleaned for that operation smiling smiley

Teorie relativity:
October 28, 2013 06:59PM
I have one question

can moderators use administration part of forum for masive move or other tasks??? I remember, that phpbb have that choice for moderators...

Teorie relativity:
October 28, 2013 07:20PM
I can see you've moved the forum, thank you very much. Now it's awesome.

> One more favour please. Is it possible to make
> actual czech forum
> [forums.reprap.org] to be a
> child of [forums.reprap.org]
> called Obecné?
>
> I mean to:
> - delete Obecné -
> [forums.reprap.org]
> - move [forums.reprap.org] to
> [forums.reprap.org]
> - and rename Czech Republic to Obecné
>
> We started to move topics, but the rest should
> stay somewhere and folder Obecné is the right
> place. Moving the whole forum will help, otherwise
> we have to move all topics manually.
>
> Thanks in advance.
VDX
October 28, 2013 07:21PM
... moved the "Czech republic" and renamed it.

AFAIK this sort of editing is only possible with admin powers ...

Viktor
--------

October 28, 2013 07:55PM
I believe that this structure will be ok and we won't need any kind of quick changes.

Thx, have a nice day
October 29, 2013 04:29AM
Thank You for good work

Teorie relativity:
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login